Chapter 1

Nadiyah "Diyah" Valentino 😍
__

Diya's pov:
I stare into my phone for the one hundredth time. Where was Khloe and why wasn't she replying back to my message? I'd be damned if I got all pretty just to stay here by myself.

I was wearing a beige strapped dress that hugged onto my body and showed off all my curves. My hair was in a tight bun and I had my edges ever so perfectly.

My makeup was nothing short of perfect. The smokey look complimented my already big brownish-greenish eyes and plump lips.

Not to brag but..

What can I say? I know I look good and so did everyone else around me. I've had eyes on me from men all over the dance floor and even from some women.

I dont pay much mind either, as of now I wasn't ready for a relationship and probably wouldn't be for a while after the little stunt my ex pulled on me.

Why do some men think they can do whatever they please with the love a women gives them instead of cherishing it?

My phone begins vibrating and I instantly click on the message hoping it's from Khloe.

Ben: Diyah, we're having a family dinner tomorrow night at an old friend of mines place. I want you to meet him and dress appropriately because his son will be there as well.

Nadiyah: Ugh, dad do I really have to come? You know how much I hate coming over and meeting new people. Why not get Talia?

Ben: Yes princess, I know you hate it but come over for your old man's sake and plus, your sister is married with a kid, I can't drag her around.

Nadiyah: Fine, just because you asked and because you're the best father in the world.

Ben: I'm your only father. That's more like it, see you tomorrow night at 7:30. Love you.

Nadiyah: Love you too and see you then.

I look over at the door to see if Khloe walked in yet and my eyes caught something else, there before me stood the most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on.

He was about 6'6 and looked well built under the white button up he had on. The shirt was hugging his body so well that you could see his outline through it and boy did he have one!

His eyes were the most beautiful color of hazel I've ever seen and his lips were perfect looking. Why wouldn't they be? They were the most pink I've ever seen on anyone without makeup.

His jawline was so perfect, the definition of what a jawline should look like.

His hair was laid back and I wanted to run my fingers through it so badly. It was jet black & looked real soft.

He looked like he could've been something exotic. Defiantly too handsome.

I guess he must've felt my staring because he turned to look at me and smiled as if he knew what I was thinking.

I look down and can't help but blush. As much as I usually hated men hitting on me, I wanted him to hit on me.

He starts walking towards me and I instantly start a girl check on how I smell, my armpits, my breath, and adjust my dress a little bit to reveal a bit more cleavage.

Where's Khloe when I need her?

I looked up as he was getting closer and just when I was about to open my mouth to say something he walks right past me and into the arms of a girl right behind me.

Oh.

My.

God.
__

S h o o k 💀