Chapter 7

Hueward "Huey" Mariano 😍

__

Diyah's pov:
What just happened? I know this fool didn't just kiss up on me, making me feel good about myself just to leave me alone.

I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. I saw him wrapping his arms around the same girl from the club and heading out.

He had the nerve to kiss me under the same roof as his lil girlfriend and now he's taking her out right after he got done feeling on me and my lips?

Trifling ass!

I don't know why it bothered me so much or why I was so jealous of her but I was.

She looked and carried herself like a model, I wouldn't be surprised if she was one. She had a certain glow to her and that's what made her so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I knew I was beautiful too but hers was breathtakingly beautiful. Of course he'd be with someone like her.

I looked around the house for my ride and couldn't find him. Why have a house this big if you can't even find anyone?

God, at least with dad's house, the workers got to live there as well so there was always people at home. This place was as empty as can be.

I heard noise in the kitchen and walked in there. There was a Hispanic maid mopping the floor. It was already crystal clear, what was she mopping off? I made a sound and she looked at me startled.

"I'm sorry but do you know where I can find my ride? Someone was suppose to take me home and now there's no one here."

She stared back at me blankly.

Shit. She probably didn't speak English. Why did I drop out of High School Spanish class.

"Um, me need car for home?"

Still, nothing.

Damn it, what was the bodyguards name again? Levi? Lenard? Leo? Leo! That was it.

"Leo?" I say looking around to indicating I'm looking for him.

She pointed outside and I got my hint.

"Gracias," I yelled as I walked to the door.

Only one car was out and it looked nothing like the car I came in. I walked by and knocked on the window. It was dark out and I couldn't really make out a face that didn't matter, I needed to get in my bed and eat a whole bowl of cookies and cream ice cream. This day was too stressful to even want to think of for me.

The door opened and I stepped in not caring who was the driver. After about a minute. I turned to the driver and was shocked. There before me was one handsome man, not as handsome as their boss but still really handsome.

He must've noticed me checking him out because he chuckled. I looked down and blushed.

"I'm sorry about that, I guess I'm really tired," I say blushing.

"It's okay,it's normal to be tired at 2 in the morning. You probably need your beauty sleep," he says chuckling.

He thought I was beautiful?

"You think I'm beautiful?" I ask yawning.

"Yes, I think your beautiful. I mean anyone would think that," he says while starting the car.