Chapter 17

Diyah's pov:
I finally wake up around 12 and can't believe I slept in this late. I hear noises downstairs and my heart begins beating fast thinking its Gio. Then I remember what happened.

"He doesn't deserve you," goes the voice in my head. I feel my heart break a tiny bit.

I take a shower and getting dressed with a long ugly orangeish sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and a bracelet. I throw my hair into a messy bun. 

I walk downstairs and see Khloe and the girl from the club, seeing her upsets me because of how close she was to Giovanni

"Hey lazy," Khloe says getting up from the couch.

"Hey," I wave.

"Feeling any better?"

"Huh?"

"Last night? Remember you told me you weren't feeling well when I came to check up on you?" She says with a confused face.

"Oh, yeah. I'm feeling better," I say feeling guiltier than ever for lying.

"You don't look fine, you look like you're a mess," says the other girl.

"Sorry we can't all always look as flawless as you," I say bitterly.

"Nadiyah!" Khloe says hitting my arm.

I feel bad about it, I really do, but I'm just being honest. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in her simple jeans and a white tank top. Her hair was let down and even it looked flawless.

"It's okay," she says taking a step towards me. 

"I don't think we got introduced correctly, I'm Tonya," she says extending her hand to me.

"I'm-"

"Nadiyah, I know," she says cutting me off.

"The girl that's got Gio whipped," she says with a smile.

"How do you know Giovanni anyways?" I ask now completely interested.

"Sadly enough, he's my brother," she says walking back to the couch.

I start laughing.

Both Khloe and Tonya give me a weird face.

I continue laughing and sit down with them on the couch.

After I've got all my thoughts collected, I finally speak.

"I thought you were his girlfriend or something and so I've been irritated ever since I've seen you at the club," I say holding back my laughter.

Tonya starts laughing and I join in on it.

After what seems like forever we finally stop and a worried looking Khloe is staring back at us.

"Are you two okay?" She asks putting her hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, we're perfect," I say looking over at a now giggling Tonya.