Chapter 43

So, IM BACKKKKK 😌👏🏼! I'm sorry I took so long, school & work got me stressed 😩. Anywho, do you guys see how gorgeous Diyah is 😍💦💦. Damnnnn 😈👀 !
__

Diyah's pov:
I woke up to the sound of light snoring from Gio and couldn't help but smile.

I just had made sweet, passionate love with Gio. No longer a virgin and to top it off I had with someone I cared very deeply about.

And love.

I snuggle in closer to his chest and that causes him to wrap his arms around me even tighter as if he fears I might leave.

Our naked sweat filled bodies lay in the back of the car with nothing but my hair draping over us.

I stare up at Gio and can't help but smile.

God he was so handsome.And he was all mine.

"I love you Giovanni," I whisper into his chest.

He shifts around and pulls me closer to him.

I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

__
5 AM:

I wake up and find myself in an unfamiliar room.

A hotel?

As if on que the bathroom door opens and in walks Gio in nothing but a towel.

He looked as good as usual and maybe even a bit better due to the dripping water on his body.

"Like what you see?" He says grinning at me.

"What's there to like, I've seen all of you," I say throwing a pillow at him.

"Yeah, yeah," he says picking the pillow back up.

"How do you feel?" He asks his voice going gentle.

"Hungry," I say trying to avoid the topic.

"Ha-ha, no how do you feel after what happened earlier," he asks sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I could easily lie and say I felt okay but I didn't. I was soar and it hurt with every movement I made.

"I'll be okay. You weren't trying to hurt me," I say smiling at him.

"So you're saying you would've wanted me to go harder than you were asking for," he says rising an eyebrow.

"I think that was hard enough buddy," I say jokingly shaking his shoulder.

"Apparently not hard enough for you," he says his eyes filling with playfulness.

"Harderrrrrr," he says mimicking me.

My face instantly heats open and I hide my face in the pillow on my lap.

The room begins filled up with his loud laughter and as much as I try to tune his voice out, I can't.

"This is why I'll never have sex with you ever again," I say a laughing finding its way out.

"Once you start, you can't stop," he says finally calming down his laughs.

"And we didn't have sex, we made love," he says looking into my eyes.

That takes me back to what I said earlier and I contemplate on weather or not to tell him.

"Gio I-"

Just as I'm about to continue to speak up and confess my feelings to him, there's a knock on the door and he runs to go get it before I can go any further.

__

LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT ❤️