Chapter 15

Gio's pov:
"Woahhhhh, sorry if I'm interrupting something," Khloe says closing the door smirking.

"I just came to get a few things and I'll be out of your way."

She looks down at me and then laughs.

Was she trying to say my package was small because it was anything but that.

"D, your hand," she says pointing.

We're just then reminded that Diyah's hand is on my still hardened dick.

"Oh," Diyah says pulling her hand away and taking a step back from me.

Khloe walks into her room laughing and Diyah follows right behind her.

I sit back down on the couch and can't help but smile. God, she's so innocent.

After 10 minutes Diyah and Khloe finally step out of her room caring a tight red dress and red heels to go with it.

"No more funny business you too," she says and with that, she's out the door.

"What'd she come for?" I ask scooting over to make space for her.

"To get shoes and a dress for work," she says taking a movie out the bag.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" she says trying to change the subject.

"What kind of job does she do that she needs heels that high and a dress that short?" I ask now interested.

"She's an escort," she says as if it's a normal thing.

This irritates me, if Khloe was an escort, who knows how many men come barging in through this house? How many of those men hit on Diyah, MY girl?

"Now, what movie will it be?" She says holding up two different movies.

"And you're okay with her being an escort?" I say now getting even more irritated.

"I don't really care how she makes her money," she says now sitting on the floor.

"Well I do, and you? How do you make your money?" I say sitting myself up straight.

"Why do you care? It's her way of making money," she says turning towards me.

"And however I make money should be none of your concern," she says now facing me completely.

"Well, I want to know. How do you make your money?" I say looking her dead in the eyes.

My whole body has tensed up now. Just the thought of other men seeing her, touching her, or just being around her made my blood boil.

No wonder they lived in a house this nice for just two people on their own unless they made a lot of money. I couldn't imagine my innocent Diyah doing something like that, I thought she was a virgin for gods sake!

"Why do you care how I make my money?" She says getting angry, her eyes turn a darker shade and I feel like it'll be a repeat of last night all over again but this time I'm too upset to care or think straight.

"Why do I care? Well don't you think I should know if the girl I wanna get with is getting paid for sex or not?" I say taking a step towards her.