Chapter 21

Diyah's pov:
I wake up and am still layed up on Gio's chest. I love how normal this feels.

He moves around and only then do I see his well toned abs. He's got quite the package on him.

"Like what see?" He asks opening his eyes.

"What's there to see?" I joke getting up.

"I don't know," he says closing his eyes once again.

"Hey," I say shaking him up.

"What room are Khloe and Tonya in?" I ask.

His eyes open and he sighs and then sits up.

"Listen Diyah, about those two," just as he's about to speak there's a knock on the door.

"I brought the girls over," says Leo.

"Why?" Asks Gio now standing up and putting on his shirt as he walks to the door and opens it.

"Bernardo told me to."

"Okay, and where is my father?" He asks straitening his posture.

"Downstairs boss, they're waiting for you."

"Okay," Gio says waving his hand.

He turns back to me and walks over to me.

"Come on, turns out they're here and not at my fathers place," he says taking my hand in his.

"Can I shower first?" I ask pulling my hand away.

"Yeah, we'll be downstairs. There's clothes in my drawers that might fit you," he says before closing the door behind him.

__

Gio's pov:
I walk downstairs and brush my teeth in the other bathroom before walking back out.

I see my father sitting next a red eyed Tonya who's now dressed in sweats.

"Hey T," I say siting down next to her.

She doesn't look up nor does she respond to me and it kills me inside.

My father stands up and we walk to the kitchen.

"How's she's doing?" I ask.

"Bad. She's been crying all night, she just lost a baby," he says closing his eyes.

"How'd she loose it?"

"Internal bleeding. The bastard repeatedly kicked her in the stomach. I have to take her to the hospital at 2 to get the baby out," he says shaking his head.

"How about Khloe?" I ask.

"She's holding up, we got her on the morning after pill. She's soar and refuses to talk about it. He did a number on that poor girl," he says opening his eyes.

"So now what?" I ask not knowing what to do.

"Honestly if I knew son, I'd tell you. We just help them heal at this point on. There's not a single trace of Lester so he probably left the country."

__

Diyah's pov:
The past few weeks have been terrible. Everything that's happened to Khloe and Tonya has everyone on edge including myself.

Neither one of them ever talks about it. Not that they talk or eat much. They barely leave their rooms.

Even late at night I can hear Khloe crying in her room to herself. She'd lost her job due to the way she looked. They tried to sugarcoat it and told her that once she got better she was more than welcome to come back.