Chapter 50

Hey my babies, I'm sorry for the late update. I for sick & literally stayed in bed in pain for the past few day 😔. Thankfully, I'm better now. Anyways, while reaching this episode I would really like you guys to listen to the song YOURS - ELLA HENDERSON on here or on YouTube. I promise you'll love it and it goes perfectly with the update. ALSO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS A SEX SCENE (actually a couple 😏) SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS: You've been warned.
__

Diyah's pov:
I strip out of my jeans and place on a pair of grey sweats. I didn't know who they belonged to and quite frankly, I didn't care.

I went downstairs and plumed myself on Khloe's bed.

"You alright?" She asks clipping on her earring.

"Yeah, just tired," I say yawning.

I really was tired.

"Tired of Gio?" She asks sitting on the bed

I give her a confused face. "I heard yelling downstairs," she adds on.

"That wasn't me," I say dropping my head on the pillow next to me.

"He's got a child and that was the child's mother," I say raising my head back up.

"You can't be serious," Khloe says laughing.

"I wish I wasn't," I say groaning.

"What's she like?"

"I don't know. Beautiful. White. Not crazy looking," I say letting out a sigh.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat jealous. This was Gio's first love, first heart break, and the mother of his child. Why shouldn't I be somewhat jealous?

"So, why was she here?"

"I don't even know Khlo, no ones telling me anything."

"Well, I promise to get you answers from Huey once we get done," she says winking at me.

"You guys haven't had sex yet?" I ask letting out a gasp.

"We both wanted to wait till I was ready, guess who's ready tonight?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

"Don't come back pregnant," I say.

"Wasn't planning on it but now that you mention it," she begins laughing hysterically.

"Have fun Khloe and tell me everything that happens," I say standing up to hug her

"Thanks. You've got to tell me everything that happens with Giovanni and the baby momma," she says hugging me back before grabbing her purse.

We walk down stairs and out the front door together and my heart cracks at what I see in the car. Gio's sitting just inches away from Katrina and I know it shouldn't hurt me to see them that close but it does.

"Is that her?" Khloe asks pointing towards the car.

"Yeah," I say attempting to drag my eyes from the car.

Gio's eyes land on mine and I can see him mentally cursing himself.

"Come on," I say facing Khloe.

"You sure you're okay? Because I can cancel with Huey," she says softly.

"No, it's okay. I'm okay."

She gets in her car and gives me a sympathetic look before driving off.

I walk back into the house to feel Gio's eyes on me. I ignore his glare and walk up the stairs and into his room closing the door once inside.

After a few seconds I feel the door open and don't bother to turn around and see who it is.