Chapter 38

Hi my babies, this is just a good read chapter ☺️❤️ . Nothing really happens.
__
Gio's pov:
I woke up to the smell of something burning and jumped out of bed and went straight to the kitchen.

A paranoid looking Khloe stands before me trying to wave away the smoke from where she's standing.

I can't help but laugh and with that she jumps at my voice.

"What are you doing?" I ask turning on the kitchen fan.

"It's like one in the morning," I say looking at clock.

"Well as you can see, I was trying to cook," she says still waving the air.

"You were hungry?"

"Duh," she says giving me face.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" I ask heading to the fridge and grabbing out the ingredients I need for a chicken Alfredo.

"Anything, I'm starving. Hold on, you cook?" She says raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, my lady likes to eat so I've gotta know how to cook," I say smirking.

"Diyah can cook for herself," she says sitting down.

"So she does know how to cook?" I say now raising an eyebrow of my own.

"Well yeah, her mothers a chef so what'd you except from her?"

"I wanted to know if she did or not. Even if she didn't I wouldn't mind cooking for her," I say googly eyed.

I know I sound like a lovestruck teenager so I clear my throat and turn back to her.

"So tell me about yourself, we don't really talk," I say washing my hands.

The four months I've known Khloe I could count the amounts of times we've talked on one hand. I knew she was someone really important in Diyah's life and so I wanted her on my side by any means if it meant cooking for well then so be it.

While I cook she goes on to tell me about herself. She's like Diyah in so many ways and yet so different.

They both met when they were younger and have been best friends since then and her job wasn't what I thought it was at all. I knew I should've apologized for it but a part of me didn't want her to know I thought of her as nothing but a hooker.

She gets quiet and heads to the fridge to pull out a bottle of water.

"How do you feel about Diyah?" She asks her voice getting serious.

"Honestly?" I ask scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, I want to know what your intentions are with my best friend. I don't want you hurting her like Javon."

"Who's Javon?" I ask stoping my cutting.

"Her ex. The idiot that broke her heart," she says bitterly.

"What's this Jasons last name," I ask now plotting in my head.

"Javon, not Jason and Mc-something. I forgot it almost like I forgot about him."

"So why did they break up?" I ask strirring the conversation.

"He cheated on her with some white blonde bimbo," she says yawning.