Chapter 61

Hi my heart beats 💓, how are you all today? Goooooood? Goooooood 😇. I thought of ONLY ONE - KANYE WEST when I wrote this chapter. It's one of his best songs I believe and is dedicated to his daughter. Anywho, carry on with your days & and sleep peacefully after reading this 😘.
__

Gio's pov:
"When's the last time Jessie wet the bed?" I ask sitting down next to a tired looking Kat.

It was 5 o'clock in the evening and after shopping around all day for god knows what we were finally done.

"Why are you asking me that? Did she wet the bed or something?" She asks putting her spoon down.

Kat was the only person I knew that ate cereal at all times her the day. She loved cereal and it was her absolute favorite food. That along with many other strange things she liked.

"I don't know, she might have," I say shrugging.

For some odd reason her wetting the bed while with Lester stuck out to be ever since we got her back. A month in and it's still in the back of my head making me question it.

"We'll take her to the hospital if it bothers you so much," she says washing her bowl.

"It's probably just her having trouble sleeping again, she use to be like that a while back but you have to take her to the doctors not me," she says turning to face me.

"I'd suggest now since it'll be busy in the morning but you can decide for yourself," she says before heading upstairs.

__
At the hospital:

"So what are we seeing Jessica for today?" The doctor asks sitting down on her stool.

Sharon was a good friend of my fathers and I trusted her with Jessie more than any doctor Kat was taking her to. In a month she helped regulate Jess' eating more than doctor she went to before.

"I might sound like a really paranoid parent but she wet the bed about a month ago and I'm still confused on why she wet the bed," I say putting Jess on the hospital bed.

"It's very normal. We'll do some test and maybe keep her over night to see her sleeping pattern to see if maybe something is wrong and we can go from there on," she says adjusting her glasses.

"She won't have to get shot or anything right?" I ask. I hated seeing Jess cry. The few times that I went with her appointments with her and she had to get shots I felt like I was the one getting shot rather than her by the way I barked at the nurses.

"I don't think so," she says writing something down on her notebook before stepping down from her stool.

"Be back in a bit," she says resting her feet down on the floor before walking back out.

"Why are we here daddy?" A sleepy Jess asks attempting to sit up.

"Because daddy is nosey and wants to know everything about you," I say helping her sit up.

She sits up and before I can pull her into my lap she's fast asleep on my chest.

After about 20 minutes a male nurse comes in and has what seems to be some sort of kit with him, the doctor comes shortly after.