Chapter 64

Hi you guys, I'm sorry for the late update I've got so much going on during the summer with work & my own religion 😔. I can't write as much as I want but I promise to try to update more if not write a whole lot when I do update 😘❤️. Thanks for being so patient!! All this upcoming week I only work Tuesday so I promise to write as much as I can any chance that I get ☺️💕.
__

Diyah's pov:
The knock on the door startles me from the dream I was in casuing me to jump up and scare myself and maybe even the baby.

"Sorry baby," goes the voice in my head, as usual, ready to pass sweet loving messages on from the heart to the brain and finally to the baby inside of me.

I pull the cheats off of myself and let out a yawn before stranding up. I don't know why the couch was the most comfortable place for me to sleep at but it was. I could lay there for hours upon hours without feeling the least bit uncomfortable.

The banging on the door continues to grow louder and louder without each second. I had no energy to run over and open it but had to speed walk because the loudness was becoming unbearable.

I open it and the beautiful hazel colored eyes of my child's father meet mine. He looked extremely handsome in the dress white button up dress-shirt he currently had on. Behind him was a large Italian man that I'd seen around his house multiple times. He was dressed in a black suit and if I didn't know that he was a mobster, he could pass for someone who worked for the FBI. I stood before them looking like a couch potato. My overly sized dress shirt hung down covering parts of my thighs and my hair was a mess from all the moving around I'd done on the coach. All in all, I looked ridiculous.

"Giovanni," I say more matter of factly. The small smile that crept on my face was the was the exact reason why I cleared my throat and pulled down on my shirt as if it could've in some way covered me up more. His eyes travel their way all over my body and I know I shouldn't have felt any sort of way because of the way he was staring at me but I did.

I always would.

"Uh, can I help you?" I ask adjusting myself crossing my right leg over the other one.

"I need you to take a pregnancy test. Now." He says his voice barely coming out.

Hold up-a what?? He must've been out of his mind asking me that. More importantly, who told him I said as pregnant? I should've known better than to trust Victor.

Of course, they're father and son, why wouldn't he tell him?  Goes the voice in my head.

"You're kidding me, right?" I ask shifting on my other leg. "You've got me," I say letting out an awake add laugh.

"Do I look like I'm in the mood for jokes?" He asks, his face as hard as rock. This was the wrong time to be checking him out but God he looked so d-mn hot! His features had all somehow become more masculine and his jaws tightened. 

"Giovanni, you can't force me to take a pregnancy test," I say crossing my arms. "And for the record, I'm not pregnant. Now if you don't mind, I've got actual things to be doing," I say attempting to close the door. It flies open and he steps in as if he owns the house.

"That's not what your boyfriend had to say," he says coldly. He turns to the large man behind him and says something in Italian before turning to face me.

"If I do find out you're pregnant and it is my child so help me god I will force you back into-"

"You're f-cking delusional Giovanni, do you hear yourself talk? No girl wants to be with a guy that threatens her like that and threats might work on your puppy of babymomma but it sure as he'll isn't working on me. Pregnant or not, I'm not going anywhere," I say firmly sticking to my word. "Especially not with you," I say crossing my arms over my chest.

He takes a few steps towards me until there is barely any space left between us.
His face turns into a sinister crooked smile before I feel myself being lifted into the air.

"I've had the worst week of my life and don't need your bullsh-t to add to it so we can either do this the easy and mature way or I could treat you like the child you're acting like," he says sternly.

"Put me down you assh-ole," I say hitting his back. I knew my hits wouldn't hurt at all because of how tired I was becoming by just being held.

He swiftly reaches over and opens the door while still managing to perfectly hold me. Once inside the car he closes the door let's out a sigh before strapping me with a seatbelt that I yank off just as quickly as he puts on me. He locks the door as if reading my mind.

"Guidare," he says to the man in the drivers seat.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask frustratedly. I didn't have enough energy to try to escape and I knew even if I were to try to, he'd find me just as quickly. Especially while he was in this mood.

He ignores my question and pulls out his phone, checking something before placing it back in his pocket.

"Guidare più veloce Mercutio," he says with an edge to his voice. I didn't know what he was saying but I knew that whatever it was, it was urgent because the driver begins to speed.

"Where the hell are you taking me Giovanni?" I ask once again. And as before I get no reply besides a sigh.

"Are you deaf? Where the f-ck are you taking me?" I ask now getting more and more frustrated with each passing second. His face held no emotion whatsoever and as far as he was concern I was a fly that he was no longer paying any kind to.

"Giovanni, where are you taking me? Answer my damn question for once you pathetic piece of an excuse for a man," I shout.

He takes out his phone again and checks whatever he was looking at once again before taking a deep breath. He finally turns towards me and looks into my eyes, after what seems like forever he finally speaks.

"To an abortion clinic."

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕