Chapter 5

Diyah's pov:
I groaned and looked back up to see him walking towards me. God, why was he so good looking?

The way his sleeves were rolled up and his buttons were half way undone. With nothing on underneath I just wanted to rip the whole shirt off of him.

My eyes trailed up and went straight to his lips. A kiss on those lips seems like it'd drive anyone crazy.

"Like what you're seeing?" He says with a to die for grin.

"Huh?" I ask not knowing what he's asking.

"Well you keep staring, so do you or do you not like what you see?"

"Pshhhh, you wish. I've seen better. Waaaaaaay better," I added on even though it was a lie.

"Oh really?" He says while stepping closer to me.

"Yeah, really," I say stepping back. I hit the wall and mentally curse myself.

"How much better?" He says now just an inch away.

I look up and can't believe the closeness. I can feel his breath on me and if he listened close enough, he could hear my crazy heart beat.

He smelled soooooo good. Why was my heart beating so fast? Why was I feeling this way? And most importantly, why wasn't I pushing him away?

He got even closer and I could feel our bodies touching. I hate being close to people I didn't know, so why wasn't I doing anything about this?

"You're a little too close for my liking so please back up," I said with as much attitude as I could find in me.

Honestly he wasn't too close, if anything I wanted him closer if that was possible. I wanted him touching on me and caressing me. His lips against my lips sounded so good and I could only imagine how good they'd feel.

"Snap out of it Diyah," I reminded myself.

I pushed him off a little and instantly regretted it. The look in his eyes scared even me and definitely made me loose my game a bit.

"You're really testing me here," he says shaking his head.

"Good, let me test you. I don't know why you brought me here or what  you're trynna do but I'm out. If you were planning on getting sex from me just because you're good looking you've got me messed up. Now if you would please move so I can get out of here I'd really appreciate it," I say while pushing him back again and trying to walk past him.

I was spun around and pinned against the wall. My head hurt a little from the pinning. What was wrong with this man and abusing women?

"First of all fix the way you talk to me before I fix it for you. I don't know who you think you are but having a pretty face and a body isn't anything anymore if you haven't heard. Now are you going shut up or shall I shut you up myself?" He asks his voice low.

I stared back at him blankly. He's psycho and he just threatened to kill me or whatever that was.

What did I get myself into?

"Answer me when I talk to you!" he growled.

I instantly nodded my head yes and looked down.

So much for my tough girl act.

"Good. Now that we're understood how about you tell me your name."

I looked at him confused, first he threatens to kill me and now he wants to know my name. What was this dude on?

"Linda," I lied.

"Okay well, Linda? I know that's not your name so I'll give you one more chance to tell me your name or else I'll have you screaming out mine," He said while stepping closer.

I began feeling hot. Why did that turn me on a little? My lady parts don't know when to act right and when not to!

"Nadiyah," I said while looking down again.

"Hmmm, Nadiyah. Diyah. That's such a beautiful name."

The nickname reminded me of my dad and I began to feel sad. Here I was about to get raped, tortured, and maybe killed and my father didn't even know where I was to come save me.

"Diyah?"

Why did my name sound so sexy coming out of his mouth? I looked up and saw his face mixed with a bit of concern.

Oh now he's concerned?

"What?" I snapped coming back to reality.

"What's wrong?" He asks looking at me strangely.

"Did you just ask me what's wrong? First off you bump into me while hugging on your girlfriend or whatever she was and then you don't apologize. You threatened me- well basically kidnapped me- and now you want to ask me what's wrong? You, that's what's wrong! Why the hell am I even here? And don't you dare think of telling me to shut up again because I won't. I'm not like any of those other girls who you can eas-"

I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine. Sparks were flying everywhere and I couldn't help but moan inside his mouth.

He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me even closer to him. Then he slips his tongue into my mouth and I moan against his lips. He bites softly onto mine and slowly pulled away from the kiss leaving me to want more.

"I knew that'd shut you up" he says with a smirk.

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕