Chapter 6

Gio's pov:
"I'll get someone to take you home," I sternly say and with that I walk out of the room.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel anything from that kiss because I really did. I'd kiss her over and over again if it only took a kiss to get her lady parts excited. Her lips felt so soft and I began missing the taste of them already.

What was going on with me? I've kissed and had sex with multiple women. Sometimes multiple women at one time but never had I felt that way.

It was just as kiss but I wanted it be so much more. It was only safe for me to pull away before anything else happened . I could tell from her nervousness whenever I got closer that either she was scared of me or she was a virgin and was scared of all men. Perfect.

I ran my fingers through my hair and got very frustrated. I ran back up the stairs and slammed the door open. Not caring that she looked frightened, I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her hard.

At first she seemed hesitant but she eventually began kissing me back. Her small hands found their way to my chest and stayed there.

She wanted to push me away but she couldn't bring herself to do it even if she wanted to. She was enjoying it just as much as I was.

Finally, I pulled away and walked out slamming the door shut once again.

God, I loved her lips!

I made my way downstairs and into Tonya's room. She was on her phone texting away and too oblivious to even notice my presence. I cleared my throat and she finally looked up.

"Finally! Her royal highness notices my presence."

"Gio, I should be saying that to you. You've been locked away in the guest room since we've gotten home. One minute I hear yelling and the next I hear what sounds like moaning. You've really got a way with your women," she says with a grin.

I plop down on her bed and think back to what happened with Diyah's. It was just a kiss, just like with any other girl I tried to assure myself.

I've kissed models and some of hollywoods finest stars. Hell, I've done more than kissing with them. So why was this any different? Just thinking of Diyah gripping on my chest and moaning into my mouth made my pants rise a little.

"Gioooooo? You still there?"

I turned around and see Tonya staring at me with a devilish grin.

"You were thinking of something nasty, weren't you? Jay gets the same look when he wants to you know.. Do it," she says smacking her hands together.

"Woahhhhh, first of all we will not be talking about "doing it" or anything related to that. Second of all, who's jay?"

"Jay, my boyfriend, also the father of my child," She states with a "duh" face.

"Oh, so that's who you've been texting for the 5 minutes I stood at the door trying to get your attention," I say with an amused face.

Her cheeks turn pink.

"Yes," she says shyly.

"T, you really like this guy huh?"

"I actually think I love him. He seems too perfect to exist and genuinely cares about me. Not to mention he's also super hyped to become a father," she says excitedly.

I loved seeing my little sister happy and definitely knew me and this Jay guy would be getting along perfectly fine unlike her last ex.

Him and Tonya dated from her senior year until last year. He'd been cheating on her since the beginning and she caught him finally. Five years is a long time if you ask me.

"So, when can I meet him?"

"Actually, I was thinking of inviting him to the family dinner we're having at dad's house tomorrow night. Think dad would be okay with that?" She says looking up from her phone.

"Are you kidding? Dads okay with everything you do, there's nothing his little girl can do wrong in his eyes," I say truthfully.

That's true though, our father is this mean ruthless ex-mafia leader but when it comes to Tonya he's a big teddy bear. He's never said no to her and only she can bring out his really good, playful side.

The first few weeks after she was born, he refused to leave her side. Mom convinced him that she was safe and that no one would hurt her. Dad had guards take turns watching her 24/7. Awake or not after. Dad had security guards watch her every move up until she couldn't take it anymore at age ten.

She couldn't have friends because of that and so finally at age ten she lost the body guards. He still made sure someone kept an eye on her at all times but tried to not make it so obvious.

She hated it but it was better than nothing. If it were up to him, he'd lock her up in a tower and not let the rest of the world get to her. I'd support him right along with that idea.

"Okay, so I'm going to bring him to dads place tomorrow. Just out of curiosity, is this dinner mafia business or just for pleasure?" She asks.

"Pleasure."

Instantly a picture of Nadiyah came to my mind. Man, did I wanna pleasure her. I could just imagine me being in between her thighs and thrusting into her. The pleasure I'd give her.

My boner started up again and I had to walk around to get it to stop. Luckily, Tonya was too focused on her phone to even worry about me and my little problem.

"Hey T, how about you put your phone down and I take you out to get some food. Sound good?"

"Are you kidding? Food always sounds good and now this baby, I'm eating even more than before," she says beaming.

That couldn't be possible, as skinny as Tonya was, she ate like a full grown man and never gained any weight. Many people would think she had an eating discord because how much she eats but gains no weight.

"Okay, let me just grab my coat and we'll head out. It's 1:37, I wanna be out of here by 1:45 so we can get back in an hour and I can get some sleep in."

"Kay, I'll meet you down stairs," she says putting on her coat not taking her eyes off her phone.

I had to meet this Jay.

I grab my coat and pass by the room I left Diyah in. She's sitting down and although she looks tired, she still managed to take my breath away.

Her legs were crossed, her hair was let down, and she was looking down at the ground deep in thought.

I cleared my throat and she looked up. "Leo will take you home," and with that I'm gone.

__
Vote/Share/Comment 💪🏼