Chapter 23

Diyah's pov:
I woke up the next morning and there was no Gio sleeping next to me. I got up and used the bathroom fixing myself and taking a quick shower before putting my clothes back on and grabbing my bag.

I go downstairs and my mouth falls open with what I see.

Giovanni and Tonya are sitting on the couch watching TV and actually talking.

I don't want to ruin their little moment so I tiptoe my way to the door and just as I'm about to leave I feel a presence behind me.

I turn around and surly enough there stands Gio looking sexier than ever. His hairs ruffled up and his hazel eyes look lighter than usual.

In one quick motion he opens the door and leads us both out. Once he closes the door behind him, he's got me backed up against the door and he's standing right in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks his voice low and sexy.

"Home," I say gulping from the closeness.

"Wearing that outfit that I told you I didn't want you wearing?" He asks snaking his hands around my waist.

"Well what else am I suppose to wear Giovanni?"

"Anything," he says looking me up and down.

"Anything but that," he adds on.

"I'm just going home. No where else, just home."

"Okay," he says pulling his hands away.

"Okay?" I asks confused now.

"Yeah, I'll get Leo to take you since you're going home."

"Or better yet, why can't I go by myself? I already called for a taxi," I say.

"Taxi?" He asks now confused.

I nod.

"I thought you brought your car but you expected me to let you go home in a taxi?" His voice goes deep and sexy once again.

"I-"

"You nothing, forget it. I'll take you home myself," he says leaning in closer to me.

"You don't have to," I say my voice barely above a whisper.

"Why not?" He asks his brows coming together.

"Because I don't wanna steal you away from Tonya," I say looking up at him.

He sighs and gives me a small smile.

"Fine. Text me when you get home," he says letting me go.

"Okay," I say stepping away from him and into the now awaiting taxi car.

I wave at him as the car drives off after I give the driver my address.

__

Gio's pov:
I watch the taxi drive off and only then do I go back into the house.

Tonya's not on the couch and for a second the same feeling that came over me the day she got taken away comes back.

I go into the kitchen and she's sitting on the couch eating cereal.

"That was fast." I say sitting down.

"What?"

"I was gone for like a second."

"More like 10 minutes," she says taking a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

I shrug it off and pay attention to Tonya.