Chapter 20

Gio's pov:
I run to my room, grab my coat and my gun and run back downstairs. "So what're we waiting for?" I ask putting on my coat

We all pile into separate cars. Me, my father, Leo, and our hacker and locator, Santiago.

"Where are they at now Santi?" My dad asks looking back from his passenger seat.

"Currently just a few miles away, if we speed up we can catch up to them in no time."

"Leo, you better drive as if you're on fast and furious and not some kiddy race car game!" I shout from the back.

After another half hour we finally pull up and see a red sports car with smashed tires and windows.

"Shit," I hear my father mutter.

We race to the doors and find an unconscious Khloe with rips and tears on her clothes and bruises on from her face to her legs.

In the back is a whimpering Tonya in nothing but her underwear. She's got bruise marks everywhere and she looked like she'd be bleeding out with all the blood on the ground.

She held on to her stomach with her eyes closed and her face was stained with tears.

"Oh my baby," my father said swooping her up and holding her in his arms.

Leo picked up Khloe and luckily she still had a pulse.

Santiago opened the door for both men and stayed back for one of the other men to come get him so that he could help track Lester.

Just then my phone rang from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Gio, good news and bad news man. Which do you want first? Heck, I'll give you the bad news first. Bad news is you won't be an uncle after all, good news is for the pretty blonde with T, she won't have to worry about her virginity anymore," he says with an evil laugh.

"Listen here Lester, when I find you I-"

"No, no, no, see Gio, I know all of your tricks and everything you think. I was your right hand man, have you forgotten? I'll always be two steps ahead of you," he says before he hangs up.

"Damn it," I slam my hand on the car.

"What'd he say?" My father asks in a calm voice.

"He raped both girls and he killed the baby," I mutter out.

My father cusses under his breath and turns back to me.

"I'm taking them to my house, we'll call a doctor and see how everything is," he says patting me on the shoulder.

"Go home, get some rest," he says before sliding into the car.

After a few moments I get into the car too. I sit next to Khloe's frail body and put my coat over her. My dad sat next me holding Tonya the way he use to when she was younger and got sick.

The whole car ride was silent. Everyone was too lost in thought to talk about our next move.

We drop my dad and the girls off at his house. Leo walks out carrying Khloe to the guest room.

When back home, I walk upstairs and lay on my bed. There's a knock on the door and I ignore it.

"Boss, we found a location," says Leo.

"Kill them. Kill them all," I mutter before drifting asleep with nothing but the events of today replying in my head.

__

Diyah's pov:
I hear noises of men talking and doors closing and opening.

I walk out and instantly see Huey.

"Hey, did you guys get them?" I ask squinting my eyes.

He ignores me and goes back go ordering people around.

I stare at him for a while longer and look for Giovanni.

I see a room at the far end of the hallway upstairs and I know it's his room.

I knock and get no answers. I can hear sounds coming from it and knock again.

On the third knock the door swings open.

"Did I not specially order no one to come to my room?" Asks Gio with his eyes closed.

Once he opens his eyes and realizes it's me, his face softens.

"Hey," I say reaching for his face.

"What's wrong?" There's wet stains on his face and it looked like he'd shed a few tears.

"Nothing," he says turning his face.

"Come in," he adds on.

I walk in and sit on his bed. His bed room has to be the largest in the whole house.

"Did you get them?" I ask looking over at him.

"Yeah, we got them," he says reaching over for me with his arms.

I crawl up to him and lay on his chest with his arms wrapped around me.

"What's wrong?" I murmur into his chest.

"Nothing, I just need to hold you. Feel you. Be around you, that's all," he says tightening his grip. I smile into his chest and close my eyes drifting to sleep.
__

Vote/Share/Comment 💕