Chapter 13

Gio's pov:
After talking for a while longer, I tell Diyah I have to go and I hop out of bed. "Okay, you have to get up and leave," I say shaking Lizbeth.

"Now."

"But why? We had such good time last night? You no like me anymore?" She says sitting up pouting.

"No, leave. Now." I say throwing her clothes at her.

I walk out of the room frustrated at myself for even getting involved with her. She wasn't even all that good looking and judging from how tight she was, I'd assume she was a virgin.

I take a quick shower and go over what happened. Women are so weird. One minute they're all okay and lovey dovey and then the next their snapping at you for trying to keep them out of trouble.

I walk down the stairs and on my way down I pass a now upset looking Lizbeth coming down the stairs too.

The more I look at her, the more disgusted I get with myself. I left something as beautiful as Nadiyah for someone like that? What was wrong with me last night?

"Maybe I see you again?" She says stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"No, you won't." I say sitting down on the stairs. Her improper English was beginning to annoy me. I was tired of hearing it.

Once she's out, I walk back downstairs and into the kitchen. A few seconds later there's foot steps and I turn around to see a very tired looking Tonya.

"You look like you haven't gotten any sleep," I say turning to face her.

"I actually didn't because of you and whatever girl you had up there last night. I can still hear the sound of her screaming," she says taking a seat.

"Yeah, I can too." I say bitterly.

"What's wrong? You look upset?" she says pulling her chair closer to mine.

"Nothing, I'm just having problems with a certain girl"

"It wouldn't be the girl from the dinner yesterday, now would it?" She says smiling.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Well dad told me and I saw you two leaving together." She sits him I can tell she's trynna figure out something by the way her eyes are twitching.

"Wait, was that the same girl that slapped you at the club the other night?" She says holding in a laugh.

"Yepppp, that's her. Nadiyah Valentino."

"I thought you guys looked okay by how close you two were when you left. Did she slap you again?" She says now laughing as if it's the funniest thing ever.

"No she didn't slap me again, I wouldn't ever allow for another girl to slap me," I say standing up.

"Okay, then what happened?"

I tell her everything that happened from the day she slapped me to our phone conversation this morning and kinda feel relived to tell someone about it.

She punches me on the shoulder.

"What was that for?" I say now irritated.

"That was for sleeping with another girl!"

She punches me again.

"That was for lying to her!"

She punches me again.