Chapter 49

Hi my babies , I'm sorry I haven't been writing much lately . Work , work , & more work 😁 . I need the money though so I can't quit 😩 . I know this chapter is short but I PROMISE it's a good chapter .

__

Diyah's pov:
Everything seemed frozen. Exactly what did he just say?

"D-"

I raise my hands up to stop him. "Please tell me you're joking or something," I ask my voice barely a whisper.

Before he can response there's a knock on the door.

"Someone's here to see you boss," comes Leo's voice.

"Tell them to wait for me downstairs," he says before attempting to hold my hand.

I pull away and stare at anything but him.
Everything seems still and cold.

He runs his hands through his hair frustrated and says something in Italian before sighing and walking out the door.

I sit on the edge of the bed and try to collect myself together.

My mind was completely blank.

Empty.

Honestly, what was I suppose to say or think?

I was stupid to think that I could have his first child and be the women that made him forget he was ever hurt.

My thoughts are interrupted by yelling from downstairs and although I don't want to see who it is, my feet are speaking another language.

"You have no right to come into my house and take away my daughter," a brown haired women says poking Gio in the chest.

She's slim and pretty tall for your average girl.

I didn't want to see her face. I didn't want to see how beautiful she would be or what it was about her that made Gio want to impregnate her.

Just then Victor comes out of his room and the little girl goes flying into the women's arms.

She twirls her around before placing her back on the ground.

"You ready to come back home?" She asks smiling down at her.

A look comes across Gio's face that I've never seen before and it disappears before I can categorize it.

"I gave you two choices Katrina. Either you and Jess stay here or you leave and Jess still stays here. Either way, she's staying."

His voice was ice cold and the look in his eyes scares me and I was all the way up on the balcony.

"Giovanni!" Comes Victors booming voice from the stairway.

Of the four months I've known Victor he's never raised his voice so this was a shocker.

"Dad, stay out of this. You've already done more harm than good," he says glaring his father in the face.

This, was too unreal.

Who was this women? And what was going on that had everyone acting like this?

Jessica begins crying and both Gio and Katrina run over to her with concern.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks feeling on her forehead.

"I'm scared," she says in between sobs.

"You scared her," Katrina says giving Gio a scowl.

"You're both scaring her with your yelling," Victor says taking a step from the stairway.

He steps in between them and takes Jessica into his arms.

"Be mature parents for once and figure out what's best for your daughter Until then, we'll be far away from the house."

__

Gio's pov:
I stared at a hysterical Kat as she paced around the living room.

"What're you so worried about, you don't trust her with my father either?" I ask coldly.

"Of course I trust her with Victor. It's just she's going to need me, sh-"

She stops midway and her eyes get strangely larger.

"What?" I asked rushing towards her.

"Her pills, you didn't bring her pills!" She says pushing me away.

Before I can respond she's getting something out of her purse.

Once she's got her keys she walks towards the door and l follow right along getting my key out as well.

She looks up at the balcony and looks back down before continuing her walk.

At the top of the balcony I see Diyah staring back at me and before I can open my mouth to tell her anything she walks back into the room.

Kat opens her car door and I slam the door shut before putting her key away into my pocket.

"Get in," I demand opening my car's door.

She hesitates before slamming the door shut.

The drive to her house is filled with a deadly silence.

She gets out fast and comes back just as quickly with a container that's colored in all black.

The drive back home is just like the one from, the silence is deadly but the words forming in my head are even more.

I turn off the engine ready to get out and she grabs my hand stopping me.

We sit in the car for what seems like forever before she finally speaks up.

"I'm sorry," she says taking a deep breath.

"I'm being selfish for wanting to keep her all to myself," she adds on.

"Kat, it's understandable. You're all she's ever known. But I want her to get to know me as well. Why can't we do that?"

She gives me a small smile and shakes her head.

"We'll stay on one term."

That causes me to let out a smile that I didn't know would come out.

Her smile fades.

"Your girlfriend has to move out."

__

So , what do you guys think 🤔 ? Lol, I hate myself for writing & stopping right there BUTTTTTT it's just now getting good 🙃🙌🏼 .
LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT 🙂 .