Chapter 10

Gio's pov:
I walked into my dad's house with my arms still wrapped around Ina's waist. The smell of food hit my noes and I was instantly hungry.

"Hey, you must be Giovanni!"

I turned around and saw a man that looked Italian. His accent sure sounded Italian. He looked like he was in his 40's and kind of in a way reminded me of my dad.

"Yeah, that's me." I say.

"Who's this pretty lady you brought along?" He says eyeing Ina.

"This is Ina, she's my date. I say emphasizing the "my" to get any thoughts he had in his mind out.

" And here I thought I was gonna get a son in law out of you for my daughter," he says jokingly.

"Well anyways, lovely to meet you Giovanni and Ms.Ina. I'm Benvolio Valentino, but please call me Ben."

"Ben, are you scaring away the kids now already?" says a voice behind him.

Out from the kitchen comes a women with curly brown hair like Nadiyah's and if I didn't know any better I would say she was her older sister. They looked alike except for the skin color. This lady was a slight bit more lighter than Diyah and was more fuller on her body. Not that I was into older women. Anything above my age of 25 was out of my league.

"Son, you better get your eyes off my wife," Ben says pulling her to his chest with a smile on his face.

I laugh and the lady playfully hits his chest.

"I'm sorry about my husband, I'm Avery Valentino," she says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you ma'am, I'm Giovanni and this is Ina," I say shocking myself with my politeness.

"Well Giovanni, make yourself at home. Well.. This is your home but you know what I mean. Your father should be back soon and my daughter and her friend should be here any minute," she says.

I go upstairs to my old room and Ina's right behind me.

"Soooo, we've got some time before this dinner starts, right?" she says while climing on top of me on my bed.

"Plenty of time." I say while grabbing her by her waist.

She sets herself down between my thighs and begins to unzip my zipper.

"I want you. Now," she says while putting her hand down my pants and massaging me down there.

"I know you do, you always do."

I'm getting harder and harder and by how fast she's rubbing. I know she can tell I'm about to cum.

Just as I'm about to cum, she slotches down and puts my dick in her mouth. I release into her mouth and she swallows it like a pro.

I pull her hair up for her and she starts sucking me make me moan and groan. Just as I'm about to cum for the second time, the door swings open and I see Nadiyah with a tall blonde headed girl.

They both stand there terrified and Ina just continues her business not caring if they see or not.

"Uhh, I'm sorry we were looking for the bathroom. Come on Di, she says awkwardly dragging her away and shutting the door. The look in Diyah's face said it all. Disgust, hatred, and maybe a little bit of hurt.