Chapter 3

Tonya "T" Bionachi 😍
__
Gio's pov:
I stumbled back and bumped into someone.

"Excuse you, watch where you're going idiot," comes a voice behind me.

My jaws tightened. Who was this and how dare she speak to me in that tone of voice?

She turned around and I was breath taken. She looked like some sort of angel sent down .

Her skin was one of the lightest shades of brown I've ever seen and looked as soft. She had big beautiful eyes that looked green from one side and brown from the other side.

I trailed down to her small button nose and then down to her nice plump pink lips. The things I would do to have those lips on mine or have them moaning my name.

I snapped out of my thoughts by a pair of small hands waving in my face, I looked down and saw that she had gotten up and was attempting to get in my face.

Cute.

Looking down I saw just how great of a body she had. Her hour glass figure was perfect and she had just enough junk in her trunk for me to be wanting to rip the dress she had on off and explore her body with my hands right here and now.

Her ass was large for someone so small and that dress she had on was doing her justice. It made it pop out and those long luscious legs. God, I wanted to be in between them so badly.

At 6'6 I looked like a giant compared to her. She seemed around 5'5 or maybe shorter.

"Are you even listening to me, Helloooooooo?" Are you deaf or something?" She says once again ruining my thoughts.

Then I felt a pounding on my chest and quickly grabbed her wrist and put it behind her back and then pushed her onto the counter.

"Now, listen if I was you, I would stop being so loud and I would definitely stop hitting me unless you want to lose those pretty hands of yours. Yes?" I ask with a smirk.

I saw a look of fear come over her and instantly I felt bad.

Why was I so harsh to something so angelic? I let her wrist go slowly. As I was about to turn around. I felt a sting on my check.

"Next time, don't ever put your hands on me unless you wanna lose your pretty hands. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" she says to me coldly and with that she grabbed her purse and walked off.

Her hips kept swaying left to right and I couldn't keep my eyes off of them as I rubbed my cheek.

Then the stinging feeling came back and I remember she just slapped me. No one has ever slapped besides my father. I'd get her back for that, just wait and see I plotted.

As beautiful as she was, no one has the right to put their hands on Giovani Bernardo without either loosing a limb, their life, or both. She wouldn't be an exception, no matter how happy she made my pants.

I pulled out my phone and dialed up Leo.

"Yes boss?" He says seriously.

"There's a girl coming outside soon with a beige colored dress on. Put her in the car and drive her to my place. No matter what happens, she better be at my house by the time I get home or else it's all on you Leo. " I say with an edge so he understands how serious I am.

"Yes boss." He says.

I hang up the phone and bring my attention back to Tonya. Everything hit me again. My baby sister is pregnant. I'm gonna be an uncle.

"I'm really happy for you T. You'll be a great mother. I know how much you love kids and how great you are with them. Not as good as mom but still a good mom." I say shrugging before laughing about.

She hits my shoulder and begins to blush once she realizes I've complemented her.

"Aww, thanks Gio. It feels great to have someone finally agree with me that I can actually be a mother at twenty two. Everyone else keeps telling me I can't do it and that I should abort it to focus on my modeling career," she says sighing.

My jaws tightened.

"Who told you to abort my niece or nephew," I grow.

"Well everyone. Linda suggested as my agent that that would be the best thing to do for my career and the rest went along with it. You're the only one who agreed with me," she says with tears beginning to form in her eyes.

Gosh I hated seeing her cry, I pulled her close and hugged her while rubbing her back.

"Screw what Linda thinks, you'll be an amazing mother and will have your job back right after you have the baby." I say softly.

She smiled into my chest.

"Gio?"

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for being the best brother ever."

I smiled at that.

"Anything for my baby sis."

I mentally remained myself to make a phone call and shut down Linda's modeling agency and personally pay her a visit myself.

__

LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕