Chapter 40

Before this chapter begins I would just like to tell everyone that I am a VERY religious young lady 😇 & you are not allowed to hold anything you read in this chapter or the next against me 😊😊😊😊🔪🔪🔪 . If you see me in person & attempt to talk to me about what you've read , I'll pepper spray you in the face 😩😩 !
__
Diyah pov:
Everything became still and I wasn't going to dare utter a word to break the silence nor was I going to move.

I was alone with Giovanni and completely naked. Not to mention horny and in need of his touch.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked finally.

I meant for it to come out seductive but it came out more of a whisper and I was stuttering. What could I say? As much as I was ready, I was also scared out of my mind.

"You've been tempting me a lot lately, you didn't think I'd let you walk around me in just a robe and not do anything, did you?" He asks his voice now huskier than usual and oh so sexy.

"How?" I ask a small playful smile tugging on my lips.

"Oh you know how," he says pressing his body against mine.

I can feel exactly how hard he is now and it's really hard. It feels even better now that I can actually feel it and oh my is he large!

"Now, I know you can feel me and exactly how hard I am for you," he says into my ear letting out a quiet moan from me.

He pulls me even closer to him if that's even possible and the tip of his hardened dick brushes against my inner pussy lips causing me to shutter in pure pleasure.

He must've noticed too because he let out a devilish smirk that only caused my lady parts to get wetter.

"If I'm making you feel like this with my clothes on and only a small peek, how do you think I'll make you feel when I give all of my dick to you?" He says now his eyes looking down at me.

They trace every part of me from head to toe and I know for a fact he likes what he sees. His gaze stops at my hips and follows the curve that goes down from there until his eyes stop at the main prize down there.

I wanted him inside of me and he knew it. So why was he teasing me like this?

"God, you're so beautiful. All of you," he says his eyes not leaving my lady parts yet.

I know I should feel uncomfortable about this but I don't. I'm loving it more and more. The attention he's giving me and my body parts are just pure sensational. His eyes were filled with so much admiration and need. For me.

"So what're you waiting for?" I ask shocking myself with the words that've come out my mouth.

When did we get so bold exactly?

"Are you sure you're ready for this Diyah, I can wait for as long as you want," he says finally looking into my eyes.

"I'm ready," I say a tearing finding its way down to my check.

I don't know why I'm crying but I am. Maybe because of how special what's about to happen will be to me and to share it with a guy I love.

"Whoa there, love?" Goes a loud voice in my head.

I believe I am in love with Gio. What I felt for him wasn't anything I'd felt for Jay or anyone else I'd ever been with. I was willing to give him my heart, soul, and my body.

It was definitely love.

His hands find their way to my check and wipe away the tear from going any lower.

His touch sends electricity all over my body. I wanted him to keep touching me, I needed it.

He brings his lips down to mine and I welcome them with my own wholeheartedly.

The kiss is filled with so many emotions. Love, need, unity. It's soft and sweet and yet filled with so much unannounced hunger.

I let him control it and unlike the kisses we've shared before this one means more than just a kiss and I can tell just by the unfamiliar feeling in my stomach.

Our lips dance to the same rhythm and although it's slow and passionate, it's by bar the best kiss I've ever had.

I wrap my arms around his neck which gives him the chance he needs to slip his tongue into my lips. Our tongues explore each other's mouths and flow together as if they know exactly what they're doing.

I wasn't one for tongue kissing but with Gio it was perfect. I didn't mind his tongue in my mouth or mine in his mouth for that matter. I loved the feeling in general.

After what seemed like forever of kissing and not once getting tired of it or coming out for air, he swooped me up bridal style.

I wasn't fat but I also wasn't anorexic although my parents complained that I was too skinny for the amount of food I eat. He made it seems as if I was as light as feather by how easily he picked me up.

He carried me to his bed and laid me down before getting on top of me.

"Aren't you going to turn off the lights?" I ask wrapping my arms around myself suddenly feeling shy.

"No, I want to explore all of your body and see it with my eyes. I want to know what your nipples look like when they're hardened. I want to know exactly how wet you get when I enter you. How tight you are. I want you to see how much harder I am without any clothes are. How our bodies will flow together so perfectly and how in the end we'll be like glue stuck together as the smell of sweat and pleasure fill the room. I want this engraved in both our memories," he says before placing another kiss onto my lips softly.

I've closed my eyes halfway through what he was saying and was letting the words cause me to get wetter and wetter with each promise that he'll fulfill.

He reaches over into his drawer and pulls of something in small packet before slipping it under his sweats.

He turns his attention back to me and his eyes seem to be glossy.

Tears?

"Gio," I whisper reaching up for him with my hands.

He brings his face down to mine and kisses my forehead before following down to kiss my lips and downer to begin on my neck.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and the butterflies from before begin once again.
__

So, what do you guys think so far? & please don't read the next chapter if you can't stand sex or anything like that 😩 . I don't want to gross anyone out & I know some people reading aren't exactly age appropriate 😏. So, read at your own risk please 😌 & DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT speak about what will be written with me 🙃. I am once again a VERY religious young lady 😇 & would just like to say you're all very sinful if you keep reading 😊. Hopefully another update tonight or maybe tomorrow if Diana doesn't harass me so much 😒👀 .
VOTE/SHARE/RECOMMEND/SHARE ☺️