Chapter 51

Look who updated today! I was in a good mood 😌. Plus, I didn't have much to do. I also have better news, so my crush won't be talking to me much on Wednesdays because he has soccer on Wednesdays and so that means I will do updates on Wednesdays, a lotttttt 😏.
__

Diyahs pov:
I woke to the sound of Gio tapping on me to wake up.

"It's the middle of the night, what could you possibly want?" I ask throwing my feet off of him. I barely got any sleep because my stomach felt uneasy and now he's waking me up in the middle of the night, was he serious?

"Khloe's asking for you at the door. I think she's crying," he says softly pulling the covers down from me.

That's all it takes for me to to zoom out the door.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask pulling her in for a hug.

"H-he's not home. All of his stuff is gone," she says before breaking down into my arms.

"Who? Huey?" I ask face palming myself for asking. Of course it was Huey, why was I so slow sometimes?

The door creeks open and Gio appears in front of us now wearing a t-shirt. I don't know what got into me to make me so horny but I suddenly was. All I wanted to do was rip his clothes off and let him do things to me.

"Everything okay?" He asks standing over me.

His sweats. God he was wearing those  damn thin sweats. And then he was standing right over me having his probably hardened manhood right in front of me.

Get your sh-t together, your best friend is crying and all you can think about is having sex?

"She went over to Huey's house and all of his stuff was gone. Do you know anything about it?" I ask finally calming her down.

His jaw tightens and releases quickly before his eyes dart to mine. I knows he's about lie soon. That's what he does when he plans on telling a lie or serious truth.

"I wouldn't know. Sometimes Huey likes to disappear when things get too much for him. He runs away a lot and leaves in the times of need ," he says his eyes looking on anything but my eyes.

"But what could he be running away from? Commitment? It was his idea to move in together, not mine," Khloe says her voice cracking.

I knew she was on the verge of an emotional break down and it was normal. I'd be the same way if Gio left me.

But, this isn't about you. Remember?

But, why would Huey disappear just like that and for what?  And most of all, what was Gio lying about and why?

"I'm sure it wasn't you," Gio says sitting down next to us.

"Then what was it? I've been calling him for days and he hasn't answered but I thought maybe that was because he was doing something with you but you're here and he isn't." She sits up straight and takes a deep breath.

"You know what-forget it. I'm probably being a cry baby right now. He's got his own life, when he's ready: he'll come back for me," she says forcing out a smile.

"I'm sorry I interrupted whatever you guys were doing. I just needed answers and someone to talk to," she adds on.

I wrap my arms around her for a bear hug "You're my best friend, I don't care what time it is. You can always come and talk to me."

After she leaves I turn my attention back to Gio who's too lost in his thoughts to notice she's already left.

"What're you lying about?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest. I knew he was lying about something.