Chapter 8

Khloe "Kloh" Stepp 😍
__

Diyah's pov:
The next morning I woke up to a hot cup of coffee and some Dunkin Donuts on my table with a note from Khloe saying she was sorry and that she hopes I wasn't still mad at her.

How can I be? Khloe has been my best friend since high school. She was crying in the bathroom because of some guy and I just happened to be in there to comfort her. She confided in me and ever since then we've been inseparable.

She could've been a model with her tall, slim figure and long blonde hair and her grey eyes. She was mixed just like I was except I was black and white from my mom's side and Italian from my dad's side. Khloe was fully white from her mom's side and Italian from her dad's side. We both planned on going to Italy one day and learning some Italian because we didn't know any.

That made me think of Giovanni. I knew he had to be Italian for sure now. The name fit him perfectly. I got flashbacks of last night and I licked my lips to reminisce the feeling of his lips again. He was such a good kisser, I wonder what else those lips could do. I had to stop, I probably wouldn't ever see him again and that was great. I don't think I could've been able to keep my virginity if he kept that up any longer. God, what's wrong with me?

I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, and took a quick shower. After eating my treat from Khlo, I got ready to go to the mall. I wish I would've had someone with me but Khloe had work to go to and I was stuck with no other friends. She was practically my only friend and that was fine with me. Females can be so fake and I was glad to not be in all that mess. Although Khloe could be such a white girl sometimes and irked my soul, she was still my girl. I put on some sweats and a hoodie. I put my curly hair in a bun and made my way out the door.

Once at the mall, I went straight to the food court. I loved to grub on some food and the mall was the perfect place to do so. I order some pretzels with melted cheese to dip them in and a large mango smoothie. Khloe got me hooked on it and now everytime I come to the mall, that's all I order.

After finishing my food and receiving glares from the toothpicks with the fake blonde hair, fake tan, and fake boobs. I threw my food away. It's not my fault all they ever eat is salad and water and still can't get their bodies right. I was natural everywhere and I have my grandmother to thank for that. My curly hair and big eyes came from my other grandmother and I had her to thank too.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from Khloe.

Where are you?

At the mall, why?

I just got let off of work early? Wanna hang?

Yeah, meet me at the mall. I'll be at Sweety's.

Kk. Be there in 10 minutes.

Khloe was an escort and although we didn't need the money, she loved her job too much to give it up. She didn't do anything besides going to parties, dinners, or premieres with celebrities or people loaded with money. She got paid 2 thousand just for going and extra thousands for pictures being taken or any forms of PDA. I could never do anything like that because my mother would die of a heart attack if she saw me with the clothes escorts have to wear sometimes and because she doesn't approve of me dating just yet.

I'm 22 for gods sake and I was still put on a leash due to her. Call me crazy but I kinda love it, it's just her way of showing she cares even though it's kinda of psycho. My dad on the other hand is the chill parent, he doesn't try to boss me around or tell me what to do. Although I'm his youngest child, he knows I'm grown enough to make my own decisions.

After about 10 minutes of looking for an outfit, Khloe pulled up behind me and hugged me .

"Hi best friend, mind telling me the special occasion for being at the mall this early ?" she asks.