Chapter 39

Hi my cutie, all I can say for this chapter is its about to go down 😈💦 . Keep on reading lads & ladies ☺️💕
__
Diyah's pov:
I felt extremely hot in middle of the night and so I went to take a cold shower. That always calmed me down and relaxed me.

I come back into the room to see a frantic looking Giovanni looking around his room for something.

"Did you loose something?" I ask tapping on his back.

If he did he better have said goodbye to it. Who would find something they lost in a room this big? It was the size of two large classrooms. Waaaaaay too big for just one person or two.

"Yes," he says turning his attention back to whatever it was on.

Then he does a double take and only then does he see me standing before him in nothing but a robe they left very little to the imagination. It hugged my curves and did my body a sensational job. It also helped that it felt good against my naked body.

My hairs put up into a messy bun that actually turned out cute. I needed to do something about it tomorrow. Maybe get it cut?

His eyes linger from my half way revealed chest to my legs. He lets out what seems to be a grunt. Just being seen like this by him made me want him even more.

I wouldn't admit it but I was more than ready to have sex-scratch that-make love with him. I didn't want anything else standing in between our relationship and vowed to give all of myself to him. I was ready.

I just did not know how to tell him or where to even start off or lead into it. I knew he wouldn't make the first move because he wanted to give me time and I was not an expert in this area. Hence why I am a virgin.

"Like what you see?" I ask raising my eyebrows up and down.

"Very much," he says his voice huskier than usual and his gaze still not leaving me.

He licks his lips very seductively and my insides get all hot and bothered. The wetness was too much to take in and I had just taken a shower. I have to hold back from a moan that eventually found its way out.

I have the urge to drop my robe down like they do in movies but of course, the little bitch in me refuses to be as bold as I want her to be. What would his reaction be? It wasn't like he hadn't seen my body before.

"Your boobs. He's only seen your boobs," goes the little voice in my head.

Finally after a few seconds of an internal fight, I finally get to my inner slut and just as I'm about to drop the robe down he yawns.

Out of all the times to be tired, this is his best time? Seriously?

"Damn, I'm so tired. Are you going to stand there or will you be coming to bed?" He asks sliding into the bed.

"Uh, yeah just give me a second to change into something else to wear," I say deflated. Now what?

Call me a horny hippo or whatever you want but I wanted to do it tonight. I wanted to make sweet, toe curling, passionate love. I wanted to feel him and all of him. Inside me, on me, and with me.

"Okay love, please turn the lights off when you get back. I can't sleep with it on," he says turning on his side so that his back is towards me.

I mimic him more to myself so that he wouldn't hear and I have to refrain myself from throwing something at him.

Really? The first time I want to do the sinful and even then I don't know what to do or how to act? Gosh, I really should've listened better in all those Sex Ed. classes.

I walk back into the bathroom irritated with my boyfriend-was he my boyfriend?

Just as Im about to drop my robe the bathroom door opens wide open and he walks in behind me not wearing a shirt this time and his manly part very excited.

His face has lust and desire written all over it. Seeing him like that only made me want him even more so than before.

Was that even possible?

Well by the wetness I felt and throbbing of my lady parts, it was very possible.

In one swift move he pulls me to his chest and with the other he undoes my robe and it falls right down to the ground.

__
So, what'd you guys think 😏 ? I know, I know cliffhangers suck 🙄 .
VOTE/SHARE/COMMENT 💕