Chapter 66

I kinda for emotional writing this chapter & so I couldn't make it as long as I wanted but it's something like I promised 😘.
__

Diyahs pov:
I walk into a room surrounded by men in all black and it feels all like a dream. I drag my feet into the door and as much as  I was tired, fear kept me walking. I knew nothing would happen to me at least not with Giovanni around, yet I was still scared for what was to come.

Words are thrown around in Italian bitterly between Giovanni and another guy. Giovanni says something to all of the men before walking up behind me.

"Uh, the doctor should be here soon enough. We're having some trouble," he says softly.

Doctor.

I shrug his hand off of me and walk off to the nearest corner before finally bumping to the ground at once. My mind wasn't running or making up plans on how I'd escape anymore. I was drained. I knew this would be the end and that no matter what I tried at this point it was all over for me and my baby.

"Nadiyah," comes a familiar voice from besides me. "Uh, food. I was told that you should eat which doesn't make sense to me because uh doctors always advise patients to not eat before surgery," the man says scratching his head uncomfortably.

He looked like one of those tech guys you'd find working for some big company and unlike the rest who ere big and macho, this one looked harmless with his rimmed glasses and oversized suit.

"I'm not hungry," I say pushing the food away.

"Of course you're not," he says letting out an uncomfortable laugh. "Why would you be hungry? You're getting a baby ripped out of you and yo-"

"Can you-can you leave?" I ask rudely turning away from him.

"You want to be alone," he says standing up. "That is very understandable. Um, I'm Santiago if you were wondering at all. Uh, incase you're looking for me later or get hungry by any chance," he says turning to leave.

"This is all your fault," goes the voice in my head.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry," I say holding onto my stomach. "I-I don't know what else to say to you besides that. This is my fault for thinking of aborting you in the first place. I've failed you as a mother before I even became one," I say wiping my tears. "This is-this isn't how I planned on saying goodbye to you. I didn't plan on saying goodbye to you at all b-but I know I have to," I stutter out.

"The doctor is here," comes Giovanni's soft voice from above ruining my moment. He reaches for my hand, once again, having me push him away.

"Don't touch me," I say harshly before walking in front of him.

He sighs and points to the closed doors at the other side of the room. "She's in there. I got a women so that you'd be-you know, more comfortable. I'll be here waiting for you when you come out," he says squeezing my hand.

I yank my hand away from his and walk to the door with all eyes on me from all the men. I hated all of them.?

I open the door and an all white room welcomes me in. Everything looked so new and bright it hurt my eyes.!

Was I dying? Was this why everything seemed so white?

"Hello," comes a women's voice as my vision finally clears up. The face is one I'd seen somewhere before. The brown hair and soft features are all from someplace I just can't remember and then it all hits me at once. The doctor that saved me from Lester.

"Doctor Sharon?"

__

Cliff hangers suck, I know, I know but I have to go and won't be back until like 12 but I wanted to give you guys something because you guys are amazing 😘❤️. Hopefully I can write more tomorrow. So what do you guys think? And what is up with the doc?
LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE 💕