Chapter 2

I thought I would be good at fighting, but I know I am definitely not good at it. Without my powers I would be regular human, weak.

Josh knew what I was going to do, and he spun around and kicked me in the side. I went flying onto the Stadium floor, my headache ringing twice as loud. The world around me spun, and I was having trouble getting up.

Get up, my life forced urged.

I knew I had to, so I steadied myself and got up. Josh was ready in position, I knew he was worried but he didn't show it. Josh smirked, and I squinted.

"You look beat already, Kate. Want to sit down?" He asked, faking concern.

I knew Josh was just doing it to annoy me. He wanted me to take the bait, and I did.

"It won't be me sitting down. It'll be you lying flat on your ass." I snap.

I felt the storm in my stomach swirl. I can't show my abilities here, despite my heightened perception. I am stronger than a human, faster, more capable of defending myself against the dogs and Hell Hounds.

But dogs and Hell hounds aren't nearly as dangerous as a male Bender, who right now is already kicking my ass. I only need a few hits to knock me out now, since I am getting a headache in which I need to Josh to take away for me.

You see, all females get it. They need to mate to become mature. So basically I need to have sex with Josh to get rid of it. It'll come back every few months. The first is the worst, and I am not ready to have sex.

I can't take it. I still haven't fully forgiven him for what he did. Betrayed me for Cooper, my enemy. He is a Level Two Bender with an anger like Josh's, and almost as sarcastic as me. I said almost.

I took a step and swung my fist around, and Josh merely moved a little to dodge it. Little bastard is using my condition as an advantage. Who does that?

That spiked up my anger. I spun around and tried to kick him, but Josh grabbed my leg and yanked me forwards onto my ass. My headache doubled, and I moaned in pain.

I was feeling weak, my head throbbed. I looked at him, he was in two. I couldn't focus on him properly.

Josh walked around me slowly, and I could feel pure concern and pride float into the bond. He knelt down and helped me up. I stumbled a little, still squinting to see him.

"You alright?" He asked.

I growled, allowing some ice flow out my hands onto his hot skin. He hissed and backed away. My ice spread up his arms a little, and steam floated through the air as his out internal body heat melted it. My own powers have grown weaker from the headache, and each time I don't mate with Josh does my powers die down a little. My compulsion is very low, I can hardly make anyone do anything anymore.

My storm swirls dimly, and I just feel so vulnerable nowadays. It scares me that I could be losing my powers, while Josh's has been getting stronger. His compulsion was never as strong as mine, but it is now.

I am weaker than I normally am, and I the worst I can do to him without fainting or exposing my secret, is put frost ice onto him. A type of ice that would normally give a very dangerous frost burn to anyone who touched it, even Josh used to get third degree frost bite from it. Now, all he has to do is increase his internal body heat and it melts.

Josh looks at me. "Why'd you do that?"

I glared at him. "Because your a dick."

I said it plainly, and I felt my headache dim a little. My healing abilities have gone down as well, hell everything including my confidence has gone down. It hurts me to the point where I leave him to go outside and cry at night. I have to cry myself to sleep now, and I hate it.