Chapter 24 (Josh's P.O.V)

I sat there waiting for a long time, wondering when she will wake up. My bond told me she was fine, but I was still worried for her regardless. I doze off and then woke up to her trying to get up, but she buckled her legs and fell. I mentally winced, and a loud growl escaped her lips. It surprised me for a second, but Katherine was already trying to stand up again. Her delicate ice white hands were on the black swirly chair as if her own life depended on it.

I didn't think that she even realised I was there with her yet. To announce my presence, I let out a fake cough which startled Katherine enlighten for her to turn around. I smiled at her in amusement.

" You weren't leaving without saying goodbye, were you Katherine?" I asked, a smile planted on my lips.

Katherine smiled half heartedly at me, which seemed to dim my happy mood a little.

" No, I was more looking for the right time to escape. Even if it meant not saying goodbye, I'd still be happy to get away from this small claustrophobic room." She replied.

I walked over to her and she tenced, nervousness and uncertainty flashing through the bond.

" True, but for now you must rest." I say, curious. Despite the fact that I wanted her to heal after she got knocked out, I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder over where her chest area was. Lust filled through the bond for both me and my life force. Do it now, my life force urged.

I can't, I reply. She'll think I will rape her!

Well then if you can't tell her than I will. Let me take control, my life force demanded.

I shook my head as Katherine replied. " Nah, I'm good thanks. I would actually like..."

My life force was taking over, and instead of letting her see it fully I leaned in an kissed her. Katherine stuttered clearly, shocked at the sudden move but clearly her instinct won over her rational side and she kissed her back. I pushed her up on the office, the bulge in my pants pressing against her thigh, and I felt her blush.

Suddenly, my life force jabbed at my brain for control. Let me do it, my life force yelled.

No!

Do it now, I am not giving you a choice!

I am the Human and you are the life force, I only use you to help my strength. I am the dominant side of the bond, you aren't. If there was a fight between you and I in person, I would win and you would lose. In fact their would be a fifty-fifty chance in winning, it'd be a twelve-eighty eight chance. You wouldn't stand a chance against me, I praise with a smile against her lips.

My life force, though angry and still fighting against me, chuckled darkly.

Face it Josh... you've already lost.

Suddenly Katherine screamed, and her sudden strength sent me into the wall. I out my hand out just in time to not face whack the wall. I could feel my eyes flashing their full colour instead of the small fire only visible to Bender's. I bet Katherine was getting a full picture of what she was seeing and I know she would be pretty confused and shocked, but for me I was just plain scared. Before when the fire was visible, I was still conscious of what I was doing even though I wasn't doing it. But as soon as my eyes flash my life forces colour, with is a red, I will lose consciousness until he let's me back in control.

And right now as I am fighting him for control over my own body - jeez what a weird thing to say - I already he know that he is going to win. As I felt the pain and power surge through me, my teeth lengthening which is a trait all male Bender's get sadly, I sent him a last message before I blacked out.

Please don't hurt her, physically or mentally...