Chapter 16

Christina's P.O.V

I watch Tessa and George carefully as I see them talking and laughing. We were on a type of balcony outside of the Music building. We were out here for an hour now. I wanted to give Josh some privacy while Katherine was asleep. Tessa, however, said that it was better to chuck her out of the Music building and sacrifice her, to the dogs.

" George, careful! Your going to hurt me!" Tessa exclaimed with a laugh. George laughed as well.

" Sorry, it's not my fault I like to play dirty!" he replied with a purr.

I made a gagging noise as George leaned in and kissed Tessa. I turned around and quickly walk through the Music building door. I close the door and breath a sigh of relief. After George saved Tessa they started going out.

I turn around an go to walk in the door where Josh and Katherine are supposed to be. I quietly and open the door and want to slam it again. Katherine was awake, which is a good thing. Josh didn't look hangover, which was also good. But what I saw was pure disgusting.

I saw Katherine pressed up against the wall and Josh pressed up against her. They were kissing very ferociously, by the looks of it.

I silently close the door and sigh. It so unfair! I feel like a fifth wheel. Tessa and George are making out; Katherine and Josh are making out. And me, standing in the middle dumbfounded.

I walk back out of the Music building and walk to see George staring at the air. Well he was staring at something definitely, but the thing that I was wondering about was where Tessa was?

I walk up to him and put my hand on his shoulder, causing him to flinch. George turns around and stares at me in relief. " George," I say with a hesitant breath. " Where's Tessa?"

George doesn't reply right away, but he turns around and I realize that a smear of blood was on his cheek, where a cut was visible. His eyes were red and they looked like he had been crying. I have the weird sensation that what happened to Tessa wasn't because of anything having to with a fall.

" T-Tessa is a walking d-dog." George stutters.

I gasp.

" What happened George? Tell me. I didn't hear a scream, so what happened?" I ask quickly.

I was feeling naive and blown away by the news. Tessa dead; no scream what so ever. What really happened here?

" We were just talking, after we... um... kissed, I made the suggestion that we take a walk around the clearing near the Music building. We stopped around where the drinking taps were and we heard these sudden rumbles around the corner. That's when we saw the dogs. Only the dogs were on two legs, and the snouts were much shorter..."

I stare at him wildly. They were attacked by the dog type that we got attacked from two weeks before. The one dog that's blood melts like acid on metal. The one dog that can walk on legs. The one dog type that may have killed Tessa.

" George what happened to Tessa? How did she die?" I ask him desperately. I stare at him intensely.

George gulped. I could tell he was holding a grudge against telling.

" She was cornered by the two dogs. I tried to fight them off, but one of the dogs growled at me and pushed me away from Tessa. The other cornered Tessa around a corner by the building and bit her at the throat. After that the dogs ran away. Tessa was all bloody and I ran towards her. The outlines of her neck were teeth marks. Than suddenly Tessa started moving..."

I was starting to impatient. George keeps on trailing off; I'm standing here very annoyed. Why can't he just tell it all at once?

Than I realize that it's really hard for him. He just saw something kill Tessa in front of him. That dog killed the girl George loved.