Chapter 1

Today was like any other day. parents fighting. dog barking. family bullying me. it's getting old and annoying I just want to leave but for now I guess I have to stay. I've been sleeping all day. missed calls for my best friend.

nothing new so by the end of the day I took a shower and got ready for bed. slowly drifting to sleep

I wake up the next morning to yet here another fight and my dog barking. How could my little brother sleep threw this. Oh yeah that's right, he's over at our Nan's house living there, while I'm stuck here because I'm 18 and can handle it all by myself they say. I straighten my Long brown hair and put on my black pullover hoodie. I put my makeup on and packed my black shoulder bag, my  back pack and then my huge duffle bag filled with some prized belongings. The shoulder bag had all my tech and money and all that stuff where as the other two had shampoo and clothes and hygiene stuff. I then took my phone, out ear buds in and listened to BTS 'RUN' and climbed out my window and ran deep into the small city I lived in.
It was sunny out, very nice weather today. As I was walking I bumped into someone. Luckily none of my stuff dropped. "I'm so sorry!" A man with a nice voice spoke. "It's fine." I look up to see...RapMonster?! "What's your name kiddo?" Namjoon asked. "I'm Y/N..." I mumbled. "Well then, Y/N. What's with all the bags?" He asked. "I'm running away from home...I am looking for a place to stay.." I replied. "You seem very young to be running around in streets like this..mind coming to my dorm?" He offered whilst giving my a heart warming smile. "Sure!" I smiled.

me and namjoon and walked in silence the whole time. listening to the rain hit the ground. it's crazy. why an I trusting him. is it because she an idol ?

we arrived at the dorm he and bts lived in and walked up in the building and too the our side  of his dorm. I saw the others. I was excited but I managed to keep calm.
Namjoon closed the door behind me. "Guys we have a guest, a young and adorable guest!!!" He shouted as we walked into the living room.

Jin's POV*

As I heard what Namjoon said I looked over to see this very young, I'm guessing 18 year old, girl standing with 3 bags beside her. "Introduce yourself guys." Namjoon said, sounding kinda harsh. we introduce ourselves to her and we bow. "you didn't have to, I mean I know who you all are." wow that's pretty cool I hope she isn't crazy. "Why don't you introduce yourself munchkin?" Jungkook spoke. "I'm Y/N. I love music and I'm 18 years old. I ran away from home because I had enough of the fighting which was making everything worse..." Y/N spoke tearing up a bit at the last part. I felt so sad. I hope she's okay. "stay here as long as you want sweety.." I smile and she smiles back.

Your POV*
I walked into my new room and set everything up and it was just how I wanted it. I just need new wall paint and new bed set and I'm set. I plopped on my new bed and looked at my phone. "Ugh.." I groaned. I took my pants off and left my hoodie on. I was obviously still wearing my  hoodie but it was so big it looked like a dress. So I walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and thought to myself that this was where my new life started...

*************************************
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! I will write again later today maybe lol. Probably at like 4am.
My life. Well BYEEE!!❤️❤️