Chapter 16

~Your POV~

After dinner I went upstairs. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Had a shower. I put my pajamas on and fell asleep.

*next morning*

I woke up to Namjoon opening my curtains. I woke up. I went down for breakfast. Got ready for school and left.
Today school was different. Jake was very shy and kinda avoided me a bit.
At break I found him at his locker so I went up to him. "Jake are you okay? You haven't talked other me at all today." Jake looked at me and started to blush.

~Jake's POV~

Today I went to school all embarrassed. I really love Y/N. I can barely talk to her. I cam barely look at her without blushing. Her eyes shine brighter then a thousand stars in the sky. He smile glows. Her laugh is like music to my ears. Her hair is soft and silky. Her body is perfect the way it is. She is smart and cute. Kind and sweet. Everything I've always wanted. How can I talk to her.
Earlier today I was getting my history books from my locker and then. "Jake are you okay? You haven't talked to me at all today." I have to tell Y/N how I feel.
"I'm fine but we need to talk." She nods and I walk her to the school yard behind the school under a cherry blossom tree.
"what is it you need to say jake?" She asks concerned.
"Y/N I met you thinking we could be best friends. As each day went by. As each breath we took spending your together. As each laugh we had. As each time you cried on my shoulder. I grew more to you. You smile, your eyes, your hair, your laugh, your body, your everything. Just hearing you say hi makes me fall in love with you more. I love you Y/N. And I would link to know if you could be my one and only?"

~Your POV~

After Jake confessed I blushed and smiled. I teared up
I nodded and I kissed him gently on the lips. His arms wrapped around my lovingly and he started to cry tears of happiness. He is my love. My true love.

*time skip to after school*

After school I brought Jake home with me so he can meet my family.
As we walked in Namjoon noticed the unexpected guest.
"Who is this, Y/N?" Namjoon asks.
"This is Jake. My Boyfriend." I say smiling.
"Oh you're Jakey kissy face with two hearts?!?" Jimin shouts.
Oh my God jimin I swear one day you will never see your face into he mirror again.

After my family met Jake he had to go home. He left and it was just me and the boys now.

"He was a nice guy. I hope he treats you well."Jin states with a smile.

"You're 14 Y/N don't you think you're too young?" Namjoon says protectively.
"Dad I'm 14 going into high school this September I'll be fine."
He nods and the day goes on. After a while I noticed the hate had stopped. That's good.

The next morning it was finally Saturday and I slept until 2pm. I woke up and went to the lounge. Other than breakfast yesterday I haven't eaten anything. I don't want to eat so I didn't.  And nothing happens today. I didn't eat all day which was a mistake. I was in my room and I felt light headed. I thought it was nothing until I collapsed and everything went black.

_________

I really hoped you guys liked this chapter!!