Chapter 20

A/N sorry for not updating**

____________

●Your POV●

Well, today I start highschool. Which is great.
I get ready and put one of Jin's hoodies on, very ripped tight black skinny jeans, my all black converse on. I put eyeliner and mascara on and put my hair up in a bun. I grab my bag and I'm about to leave for school(I brushed my teeth don't worry)
"Where are you going?" Jin asks. "School." I respond. "But you haven't eaten breakfast."
"Daddy I'm fine. Plus I already brushed my teeth." He nods. All 7 kiss my forehead goodbye and walk to school. I'm listening to toppdogg annie. I get on school grounds and take out my schedule. I'm an hour early because I don't want to deal with anyone.
I enter the school and start to head to my locker and put stuff in it and take a my math textbook out considering its my first class. I head to the class. I bump into someone.
"I'm so sorry...!" Guy's voice. "It's fine." I say.
"You must be new here, my name is chanyeol." He pats my shoulder. He was tall. Big ears. Nice toothly grin. He was adorable. " I'm Y/N"
(A/N: exo won't be a thing as a group in this. It'll be like a group of friends)
"Where you headed?" He asks as he grabs my schedule. "Oh we have all the same classes. Good thing no one sits beside me in the back. You can take that seat." I nod and we gead to math. We sit together in the back and he starts talking to me about his groups of friends and how I should meet them. He's really nice.
The bell rings and kids come in. It's so loud for a while until the teacher comes in.
"Welcome.to.math class everyone." This teacher starts talking about the past few lessons they had and then he mentions someone new.
" as you probably already know, we have a new face in out school." He looks towards me and everyone has there attention set on me. I stand up and introduce myself. "Um hi my name is Y/N and I came to this highschool a year earlier than I'm supposed to for God knows what for. I'm 14 years old and I'm openly bisexual." I sit back down (Sorry if your not bi)
the class goes quickly.
"So you're supposed to be in grade 8 right now?" Chanyeol asks.
"Yeah."
After another class it's lunch and I sit with him. I don't really eat at school but drink orange juice.
Then a group of 8 guys came and sat down.
"I see chanyeol brought a girl to the table. She's new." Some guy with a baby face said.
"Name."
"I'm Y/N and I'm 14 I also am bisexual and I'm kinda cold right now."
They're introduce themselves. And then they say they're exo.
Y/N: well that's cool.
Baekhyun: you're cute. But you're so skinny.
Suho: don't be rude baekhyun.
Y/N: it's fine.
I roll up my sleeves without acknowledging anything. Well it's hot in here and I'm wearing a hoodie.
*silence*
Chanyeol: are you okay?
Y/N: I'm fine why?
Xiumin: your arm...
Y/N: well right now I am.
We star5ed talking about random shit and before you know it all 10 of us had a group chat on our phones and it was the end of the day.

I get home to see diner for me.
I sit at the table and dig in.
Jin: hey angel.
Y/N: hey daddy.
After how greeting we just talked about my day.

I went to bed right after and didn't think anything could possibly happen.

3:45am.

I wake up to my phone vibrating constantly with the guys asking if I'm alright.
I unlock my phone.

I group call them.

You: guys it's 3 am what do you want??
Xiumin: people are all over your social media calling you a fag and stuff we though you knew....

You: I didn't.

I hung up the phone and went to sleep crying

________________________

I hope you liked this.