Chapter 15

*Your POV*

I wake up your another day at my new school. Texting jake on the way to school is something I need to get used to.

As I enter the school yard Jake comes running at me and hugging me.
"Woah what's with the sudden hug?" I ask surprised.
"I can't hug my new best friend?" He asks. "Well sorry I just need to get used to it."
"That's okay."

ME and Jake walked to class together. I looked at him again and I was so surprised by his hug that I didn't notice he had a hair cut. His hair was almost like a fluffy stairght short emoish hair but not completely over his face. He was cute. I complemented him and he blushed. Class started. Days went by and so did months. School was great. It was my 4th month at this school. I was a Striaght A student. I started to grow feelings for jake as days went by.

*time skip to at home*

I was in my bed when Namjoon came into my room and told me dinner was ready.
I went to the dining room and as we were eating I saw a contact name "Jakey💕😙" and smiled.
"What's with the sudden smile?" Asked Jin."nothing." Jimin who was sitting beside me took my phone and opened up to the lock screen. "So who is Jakey big heart Sally heart and a kiss face?" I blushed dark red.
"Does my little angel have a boyfriend?"
Namjoon asked all protective.
"No I don't I just like him that's all." Everyone awed and I blushed darker. I snarfed the small amount of food I had left down my throat, grabbed my phone and walked to my room.
These guys drive me nuts sometimes.