Chapter 14

●Your POV●

This flight I can tell is going to be long. The boys won't be quiet about how great it is here in LA. I just want to listen to music and think. After all of this im going to school again. A different one of course.
I put on my earbuds and listen to some music and look out the planes window. After about an hour I fell asleep.

I woke up as the plane was landing
The boys looked as if they didn't sleep at all. We got off the plane with our luggage and went to our hotel. We couldn't decide who to share rooms with.
"Y/N share a room with Jhope. Jin share with me jimin share with Jung kook. And yoongi share with v." Namjoon decided.
I felt comfortable with the roommate I was given. I was really close with jhope and it was nice to be with a best friend. I unpack, shower and put one some sweats and a half cropped Hoodie and got my hair in a messy bun

I sat on my bed and read strokes on quotev on my laptop while Jhope was making music.

"So, do you like anybody?" JHope said out of no where.
"No....I have really met anybody besides you guys...and no one talks to me...." I answered
"Oh well after this trip Namjoon is putting you in a school and you'll get to meet a bunch of people."

****time skip after trip***

So today I enter my new school. I put on a black Hoodie, black ripped jeans and red converse, I grab my back and leave the house.

The school is so big and there is a lot of kids. I use my hiding skills and put on my earbuds to listen to music. I finally enter the school. I enter my new class very early and start reading a book.

Someone tapped my shoulder.

I take me earbuds and turn to see who it was.
It was a very cute boy.
"Hey I'm Jake!" The brown headed long haired boy introduced himself.
"Hey I'm Y/N I'm new here."
"I figured. I have never seen such a cute girl like you in these halls before. I bet guys swoon over you." Jake said.
"No. Haven't been at school in months."
"Oh...well would you like my number?"
I accepted his number and the day ended quickly. We had lots in common. Jake and I talked all day long and got in trouble a few times in class for laughing.

I think I made a best friend.
*
*
*

~~I hope you guys liked this!~~