Chapter 36

a/n: sorry it took so long to write ive been busy and i have writers block.

also guys this will actually be the last chapter since i don't want to drag the story on.

i will make a sequel but i will talk about that later!

___________________________________________________________

(Time skip till after the tour)

-Your POV-

I'm siting in then living room with Hoseok, Jin and Tae. we are watching some paranormal thingy but im not paying attention. after a while everyone soon goes to bed but me and Hoseok.

JH: I love you y/n..
he kisses my head.
me: I love you too.

"I hope one day I can marry you..." I look at him with wide eyes. "what's with this sudden topic?" he smiles, "I don't know I just love you so much" he cuddles me close.

I'm so glad I have him.

~~~~~~~~

a few years went by. I was old enough to be married to Hoseok. but me and him still weren't ready.

today it was Hoseoks birthday. and he threw a huge house party.

I sat with him and the boys at a little lounge area. we started drinking and i was getting drunk to fast. seems as though Hoseok was the same way but he was still sober. the guys left to dance but as Hoseok was walking I stopped him. "babe what are you doing?" he asks worried. I start seducing him. what has gotten over me.

the last thing I remember is kissing and making out with him.

the next morning I can't remember what happened Last night. I was going to get up but I felt arms around me. I looked behind me and it was Hoseok. I see him and he is naked. what the fuck happened?! I see I'm naked too and start to freak out.

I hot up and got dressed and want about my day like nothing happened.

for the past few days I was feeling great but after about 2 weeks I felt dizzy.

i was about to eat breakfast jin made but I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom and i couldn't stop puking.
"y/n what's wrong are you ok" yoongi yelled in panic. I wouldn't stop. when I finally did they rushed me to the hospital.

when we arrived we went to thought process and the doctor tested me.

"congrats y/n! you're 3 weeks pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry I ended off like this i couldn't think of anything I was stumped. I hope you liked this book tho. I will be making another.