chapter 32

_______________

Sorry I haven't been updating recently I'm just going threw a lot and I've been busy with school.

________________

Song listened while writing:
I'm in French I am not listening to anything besides the teacher talking and people yelling.

________________

●third person●

________________

You tried your best to fall asleep. Tossing and turning for 3 hours that night. You got out of bed and sat on the lighting room couch staring at the floor. You didn't know what to do so you took your phone out of the pocket of your sweat pants and unlocked it. You opened up social media and saw all the comments fans said about you. Reading then made your heart sink. People fighting into the comment sections of your posts helping you out. You were honoured but fed up. You locked up your phone and locked your phone and put it on the table. You layed down on the couch and ended up falling asleep.

The next morning Jin woke up first and saw you laying on the couch fast asleep. Jin walked over to you and lifted you up, sat on the couch with you in is arms. He figured you found out what the fans were saying about you so he sat there while you slept silently in his strong long arms. Your head resting on his shoulder. He stroked your hair comforting you although you had no idea you were even in his arms. It was okay with him. Although Namjoon and Jin adopted you, you were their daughter and will treat them as if you were blood related.

Namjoon woke up second and saw the sight he was hoping to see very soon. He sat beside you two and cuddled with you and Jin. You two were very special to him as well as his fellow members. He wouldn't know what to do without all of you. After a while you woke up and they both said good morning to you. You smiled at them and said good morning back to them.
Although you've had a rough life in the past you love living like this. You were happy with how everything was turning out in your life.

________________

●Your POV●

________________

After I woke up jin was making breakfast and I was sitting at the table with Namjoon and the rest of the guys waiting for the food.

You: jimin I already know what fans are saying about me..

Jimin: how?

You: there is this thing called social media. They doing just talk with their voices they are talking with there phones and two thumbs as well. I'm not sure how you thought that I wouldn't find out.

Jimin: well I knew you'd find out but I was sure if you'd find out this fast.

Namjoon: shes on her phone 24/7 how do you think she won't find out.

Jimin: true..

Jin intruppted us but putting our plates of food on the table infront of us.
I started to eat the food infront of me when I felt the feeling of wanting to puke really bad.
I swallowed the food and put my fork down.
It was good. It's not that the food stated bad I just felt like puking but I knew I wouldn't puke.
"What's wrong.. you're not eating your food.?" Jungkook asked filled with concern.
"The food is good just for some reason as soon as I put it near my mouth I wanted to puke at the thought of eating...." I start to feel more depressed as seconds go by. I got up and walked to my room. I shut my door and layed down on my bed staring at the ceiling and started to cry for no reason. I couldn't stop. I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

____________

●third person●

_____________

You layed in your bed crying. Not having a real reason to though.
Hoseok walked into your room. He shut your door and sat beside you. "Are you okay y/n?" He asks, now holding you In his arms. "I don't know I just want to die. I feel useless for some odd reason. I hate getting these random phases of depression. I hate this." Hoseok was stroking your head slowly rocking back and forth as you spoke. You felt loved. You cried and cried but the motion of slowly rocking back and forth calmed you down. It relaxed you and you soon drifted off.

When you fell into slumber hoseok held you for a few minutes. He was worried about you. He put you in bed and tucked you in. He kissed your lips and left, you to sleep silently.

After a while yhe guys were sitting alone in silence in the living room watching TV at the lowest volume.
"What's wrong with y/n?" Jimin asks."She feels depressed for some reason. Even she doesn't know why..." hoseok responds. "Is there anything we can do to make her happy...?" Taehyung starts asking because he didn't like seeing you frown. "We could try and tell the fans to stop at our upcoming concert..." yoongi adds.

"Maybe..." Jin adds.

They are stuck not knowing what to do....because you.....are sad .....and you don't even know the reason.....but maybe deep inside you know the cause...

____________

I hope you liked this somewhat short chapter

_______________