Chapter 23

A/N sorry not sorry for making you and my exo bias have sex.

___________________

Song listened while writing:
Open the door - ToppDogg

___________________

After the weekend of me and xiumin being alone ended I went home.
I totally forgot I had hickeys. But I didn't care.
When I got home I put my bag and plush down. Took my shoes off and somewhat limped to the couch.

Suga: what's wrong with you?

You: nothing I'm fine.

Jin: come help me with lunch y/n

You: yes daddy.

I get to the kitchen and me and Jin are making some things and he comes to an abrupt stop.

Jin: *shouts really loud* miss y/n what is that all over your neck?!?

All the guys get close to the kitchen.

You: uh...I fell?

Jin: that's a fucking hickey not something from a fall. Did you have sex with this guy?!?

Tears start to well in my eyes

You: yeah...

I look down.

Jin: look at me when I'm talking to you!

I look up at him.

Jin: you are to never see this prick ever again!

That's when I flip out.

I step back.

You: you can't do that. I love him. You can't tell me who I can't be with!

I run out of the house after that. Ignoring everyone's calls. I don't even want to see xiumin right now so I run to Baekhyuns house.

I knock on his door.

Baekhyun: hey what's wrong??

You: can I please come in?

Baekhyun: of course.

I get in and sit in his couch and start to break down crying. He at first just watched me. But after a while he embraced me into a hug.

Baekhyun: what's wrong?

You: I spent the weekend at xiumins. Me and him are dating now. We kinda had sex. And he left marks on my neck. I went home today and helped my dad cook lunch for the family. And he noticed what was on my neck. He yelled at me and told me I could never see xiumin ever again and I ran away.

Baekhyun: who cares what he says.

After that he called the guys. Even xiumin. And all of us went to the farthest park with woods.

You: what are we doing here...?

Baekhyun: well I'm sure you want a break from your house. Well we are camping and don't worry we have everything you need.

I nod and sit down on a log by a lake and think.

Xiumin: *sits beside me* what's wrong y/n?

I told xiumin everything.

Xiumin: I can't stay away from you. We just started dating and you already mean the world to me. You have meant that since the day we met.

I nod.

You: well..I don't know what to do.

We go back with the others and tell stories while eating smores.

Soon chanyeol finally comes with his girlfriend which is your best friend f/n.

You: f/N!!

F/N: y/n!!

We hug and then they soon join us.
Now We play this game called honest where each of use confess something.

Lay: I sniff laundry off my floor to see if it's clean or dirty.

We all laugh.

Chanyeol: I'm gay.

We're silent.

F/N: what?!

Chanyeol: I'm sorry f/N...I'm gay..I like guys. And by guys I Mean I'm in love with baekhyun. Me and him have been dating this whole time I had to cover up...

F/N: I.....I hate you!!

F/N ran away from us and I just watched in disgust. If someone I was dating came out as guy to me I would never say that. Ever. I'd be happy. They were honest at least.

Chanyeol: anyone else wanna say they hate me?

You: I'm glad you came out. I knew you were dating baekhyun already

Everyone gasps.

Bakehyun: how?!

You: WHO ELSE GIVES YOU HICKEYS?!

Baekhyun leans back in his chair and blushes.
After about an hour everyone goes to sleep and I'm getting calls from jin and the guys all night but I ignore. I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing. I answer it.

You: Hello?

Namjoon: Where are you?! We are worried sick?

You: I'm at the farthest park. In the Woods.

I end the call and sit outside with the help rest of them. We eat breakfast and soon just sit and talk.

Jhope: y/n!!

I looked back and see only jhope.

You: jhope??

I get up and walk towards him everyone is quite.

Jhope hugs me.

Jhope: please don't leave again I was worried, we were worried. I missed you. Everyone did. Please come back home.

I look back at the guys and they all nod. And I'm going back home with jhope.

We get back to the house and see everyone sitting in the living room.

I sit on the couch that's empty.

Jin: why did you run away?

You: Because you told me to never see xiumin again. I went to go see him and all of our friends. And we camped.

Jin: I'm sorry...I was just worried about you...I want expecting my little angel to be doing such things..

You: it's okay daddy..

Jin sits beside Me and hugs me and I hug him back. After a while of everyone hugging me I go up to my room because I'm exhausted. The bullying on my social media is still going and I keep ignoring it.

*next day at school.*

When I go to school I get to my locker. And someone shuts it.

Girl: the fuck see you doing here homo?!

Girl 2: yeah. Slut. Look at those hickeys.

Girl 3: you deserve to be beaten.

I just give up at that point and they beat me to the ground badly. Brusies and cuts all over me.
I just get up when they are done and hide in the bathroom until school ends and walk home. When I get home everyone is at work getting ready for their come back. So I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I cut deep and take all the pills I have and faint to the ground.

●JIN POV●

We get home and it's very quite. Too quite.
I start to worry as well as everyone else and I run to her room and she isn't there. I then look at her bathroom door and type to open it which its locked. "OPEN UP PLEASE" I yell. Namjoon comes running in as well as everyone else end he kicks the the door. Seeing y/n laying lifeless on the floor.

Is she dead??

What did we do..

____________________

Hope you enjoyed:))