Chapter 19

........
..............

●Your POV●

I was still sick. I wake up and use all the strength I have to get to the guys.
I walk slowly as possible. Sill in a onesie, I make it to the lounge. "Sweetie what are you doing up so late and what are you doing out of bed?" Jin asked worried. "D-daddy I want to cuddle with s-someone and I feel lonely...." I respond sobbing. Jin picks me up and holds me. He walks to his and namjoons bedroom, opens the door...shuts it. "Honey why are you holding Y/N?" Namjoon asks. "She is tired and sick. She wants us to keep her company and cuddle with us." After Jin said that I ended up cuddling under the covers with my dad's.
I fell asleep feeling safe.

i woke up the next morning with both Namjoon and Jin by both my sides. I was suddenly stopped by an arm. it was Jin. " Daddy what are you doing..?" he was still asleep and just cuddled me closer. after a few mins the 2 guys finally woke up and we walked to the kitchen. i sat at the table. " Hey Y/N...i want to know who Jakey is and why is he messaging you saying youre a slut and that you should kill yourself?" everyone was obviously awake and Jungkook asked that hence the fact he is holding my phone reading the messages on my lockscreen. when he said that i felt like someone had ripped my emotions out of my body and tared them to shreds. " I don't know why he would say such a thing....he is i mean was my crush and my best friend i honestly dont know what had happened and im not sick anymore but i till don't want to go to school tomorrow and see his face." silence occurs in the room and throughout the dorm. i tel jungkook my password because I know what everyone in the room wants to do. "03 26 90. its xiumins birthday because hes my bias in exo." jungkook enters the password and calls jakey, putting him on speaker phone. everyone stands by jungkook waiting for him to pick up. he answers.

Jake: Hello...?

Jungkook: why the fuck are you calling Y/N a slut and telling her to kill herself??

Jake: shes been ignoring all my messages and hasnt been at school, everyone is telling me its because she lives with BTS and shit.

Jin: yeah she lives with us. whats it to you? shes a 14 year old girl who needed to get away from an unhealthy family and me and Namjoon adopted her and the other 5 members are her uncles. i don't understand how thats a reason to call my daughter a slut and tell her to kill herself. she is a happy young lady living with a family who makes her happy.

Jake: still doesn't answer why she hasnt been answering me.

Namjoon: shes fucking sick you prick.

Suga: if you're gunna talk about our angel like that you might as well hop your little ass out of her life cause you'll never see her again.

Jhope: and dont even think of contacting her.

Jimin: and dont you dare try to talk to her if you see her in public.

V: yeah cause you wouldn't want to know whats gonna happen to you when we find out.

they ended the call and blocked him off everything for me. and even blocked his number. they hugged me and sat at the table too. "we are going to transfer you to a new school angel." Jin adds. as he walks to his laptop and registers me into a new school as well as taking me out i of the school i'm currently in. since i'm 14 now jin wants me to go to highschool a year early for some reason.

i just hope i don't get mentally and emotionally broken again.