Chapter 11

Omg I'm updating again lol
^***************
**********
******
•Your POV•

It's been awhile since Jin and Namjoon told us all they were together and Jin was going to be my "mom". I'm so happy. But they had practice so I was left home alone again. I went to my room go grab clothes and a towel. I took my clothes off, turned the shower on and hopped in.
The hot water hit against my stitches.
It hurt.
I cried thinking about how much trouble I am to BTS. I'm holding them back. Why do they care so much for a mistake like me....? I sat in the shower on the floor and cored for awhile.
I soon grew used to the pain and continued to wash myself. When I was done I turned off the shower, dried off and put my pj's on.

(You're only wearing the pants shirt, slippers and beanie) I opened up my Laptop to watch some anime

(You're only wearing the pants shirt, slippers and beanie) I opened up my Laptop to watch some anime. After awhile I went in the kitchen made myself dinner and went to bed. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

~

•Narrators POV•
The the boys got home they all wanted to check up on Y/N, so they walked to her room and slowly opened the door. When they saw her sleeping they all kissed her forehead one by one and left her to sleep in peace.

Jungkook: who made spaghetti?
Jin: ugh again Y/N always makes spaghetti.....is there noodles on the walls?
Jungkook: yeah why did she throw noodles on the wall?
Jin: you know the noodles are ready when they stick to the wall is what she thinks.

As Jin says that he takes the noodles off the wall and throws them out. One by one everyone went to bed ready for tomorrow.

~~~

(Next Morning)

•Your POV•
I woke the next morning and I felt weird and crappy. I knew when I woke feeling this way I was sick. I got up and felt something kinda drip down my leg. I looked down and saw blood. REALLY at least come when I'm not out of pads and tampons. So I walked to Jin and Namjoons room and opened the door, they were awake. Namjoon on the computer and Jin on his phone on his bed.

Me: I have an emergency.
Jin: yes?
Me: I'm out of lady products and lucifers water fall is dripping down my leg right now.
Namjoon: okay one that was a great way to explain that. Two get cleaned up and me and Jin will go get you some pads and tampons ok?
Me: you two aren't embarrassed?
Namjoon&Jin: no.

After that I cleaned up but the thing was I couldn't put my clothes on because if I did I'd bleed in my pants again so I sat on the toilet in a towel.
After a bit Namjoon walks in the washroom.

Namjoon: here you go.
Me: thank you

He then left I got changed and stuff and walked out and I walked in my room. I looked at my WHITE sheets and saw RED in my sheets. I made the fukin Japanese flag. I changed my sheets to black and made my bed.
I walked in the living room and sat on the couch. Jin came back,