Chapter 33

__________________

Sorry it took so long to write.

___________________

Song listened while writing:
LIES - Big Bang

___________________

_________
YOUR POV
_________

I sat in my bed crying for a god knows how long.

I get interrupted by someone opening the door. It's Jin.

"Sweety you should go to bed now. You have to wake up early tomorrow. You're going on your with us." Jin says quietly as we walks to my bed and kisses me on the forehead. "Goodnight." He then walks out. And I fall asleep.

-Morning-

The next morning really early.
I packed my bag and changed into sweat pants and I stole one of jhopes zipups, put on a white t-shirt and jhopes zipup, putting my hair up. I grab my phone, put my ear buds in and I grab my suitcase. I walk out to see them waiting for me.

After we eat breakfast we grab our bags and get in the van. I sit in between jhope and jungkook.
On our way there jhope taps me on the shoulder and I look at him.
"Are you feeling a but better, Angel?" He asks as he tucks my hair behind my ear.
I nod putting my head on his shoulder. Falling asleep.

I'm awoken from jhope shaking me lightly. I wake up. We walk into the concert thing. I'm currently in jhopes arms hiding from fans and people taking photos.

When we get into the dressing room I'm put down on a couch and I fall back asleep. when i wake up i see everyone getting hair and makeup done. Jin looks at me threw his mirror he is looking in. "Morning sleepy head." i smile a little bit, still laying down.

"guys you're on." everyone gets up. "come on angel you're going to watch us back stage." Jin grabs my hand and leads me to a couch at the perfect angle to watch them. they get on stage and start doing their thing. about a few hours had past and the show is just about over but then...

Namjoon: before we leave....we want to talk about something important....we have an issue. some ARMYs here aren't true ARMYs. Some of you here are Cyber-Bullying Y/N.

Namjoon motions me to come on stage. I panic and slowly walk on to stage. lots of people screaming. I run to Jin and hold onto his arm.

Jin: We love our angel. and if you are hurting her we will no longer call you an army. we care for her, we love her to death. if you can except that me and the rest of the guys are her adoptive family you can stop being an army and leave, now.

The place goes silent and nobody leaves. "thats what i thought. well we hope you loved our show" Jin lifts me up in his arms. And walk away. I was to the fans and they all wave back.

After that we go to the hotel. I'm sharing a room with Jimin. I'm sad that it isn't Jhope but eh it's ok. I go into the washroom and change into a dinosaur tshirt that's like a dress, and dinosaur socks.

I sit on the bed and play on my phone. Jimin walks in, "aw you look so adorable!" He says picking me off of my bed and holding me from my cuteness. "Whyyy" He looks at me "you just are so cute!" He puts me back into bed. I look on Instagram to find that I don't have anymore hate. Everyone loves me now. I'm happy. I go to the washroom and brush my teeth. When I get back I see jimin on his laptop watching YouTube or something.

I turn off the light. "Yo dude turn it back on!" Jimins yells at me. "Hell no I need the sleep." He looks at me in disgust. "I need to see what I'm doing. You bafoon." I sigh and turn the light back on. Jumping in bed and slowly falling asleep.

In the middle of the night I'm awoken to mumbling. I turn over to see jimin asleep talking. I giggle to myself and fall back asleep.
The next morning I wake up and jimin is gone. I shrug and walk out to go to Jin and namjoons room. I shut the door behind me quietly and crawl in bed between them. I feel someone turn over. "Hey little munchkin." Namjoon says snuggling me and falling back asleep. And soon I do to.

After a little nap everyone finally woke their lazy asses up. Except yoongi because we are too scared to wake him up.

Yoongi finally gets up. We all get dressed and go back on the tour.

When we get into the dome. We go to the dressing rooms and they get ready. Once they are done getting ready they go on stage.

While I'm waiting for their show to be over I walk out to use the washroom. When I'm done I walk out and a security guard sees me. "Young lady what are you doing back here?" I look at the man wide eyed. "I'm here with BTS" he scoffs. "I get that a lot you're coming with me." The man takes me out of the dome and I'm now outside. I sit on a curb in sadness. All of a sudden a van pulls up to me.

Someone gets out of the van and takes me in it and knocks me out.

All I see is black.

_______________________

Sorry it took so long to update!

_______________________