Chapter 30

______________

A/N: photo up top is the outfit you will be wearing at some point in the chapter.

______________

Song listened while writing:
Luhan - Adventure Time

______________

●Your POV●

I woke up. I felt a bit better. I wanted to be comfy today so I weakly put on baggy asf black jogging pants, and a baggy as fuck BTS sweater.
I walk out of my room wearing all black (even my socks) I'm basically crying while walking and everyone Happens to be watching a movie. They turn around and look at me.

Jhope: angel do you want anything.

I nod.

Jin: what would you like?

"Chicken and rice soup..."

Jin nods. He gets up and makes the soup. While in waiting I weakly sit down in between yoongi and Jhope. Yoongi put this big fluffy and thick blanket over the three of us and I watch the movie too. (The movie is called warm bodies) jin walls up to me as puts the soup in my lap. He gives the spoon to jhope so he can feed me case I'm too weak. As he's feeding me yoongi plays with my hair and I feel more relaxed than I just did.
Once I finish my soup hoseok puts the bowl and spoon on the table. I put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep while watching the movie.

●Taehyung POV●

"She looks like a bunny when she sleeps.."
The guys look at me. "She does, it's cute." Jin smiles. "Luckily she is mineeee~" jhope says face bright as fuck because he's so happy. I laugh. "How can she like a horse like you lmao" I respond. Yoongi snorts. "She told me once why she liked him." Everyone looks at jimin. "She said because he's funny. Makes her laugh. He is strong and tries his best. He is himself around her and us. She feels warm inside when he hugs her. She likes it when he calls her angel or any nickname. She loves him not just because she thinks he's hot or cute. She truly loves him for who he is. Although she did call him a horse looking ass hoe for fun." Jhope was blushing and then tried to Hold in a laugh and act angry when jimin said y/n called him a horse ass looking hoe. "I'm no horse." She wakes up immediately. "Yes you are." Everyone laughs as if that triggered her to wake up. "Would you like some grass hoseok?" She giggles. He mumbles. "Hey I heard that!!" She yell at him and hits his arm. I laugh. There so cute. "What did he say." I smiled. "He said he likes ass better" Everyone laughs. "14 year Olds shouldn't be cursing. You're lucky. I'm only letting it slide for now. Curse one more time and to your room it is young lady." She nods.

●Your POV●

" I want pizza." I say. Jungkook takes his eyes away from his phone. "Pizza now. I want it." He yells. Namjoon goes into another room to order pizza. I sit there silently.
"What does a Turtle look like without its shell?..." I ask my self thinking I said it in my head until..."it looks like a shellless turtle." Yoongi responds. I laugh to myself. 20 mins later pizza arrives and we get to eating. I'm the only one with Pepsi. Great. Everyone had root beer or coca cola or something.
Or soju because it's a Friday. "Yummmmmm.." I take off all the toppings and the cheese and then eat my pizza. (Which now is basically bread with sauce and grease.) "How do you eat pizza like that??" Jin looks at me funny. "Is the way I eat pizza an issue?" "You didn't even wash your hands it's unsanitary." "So what. It's pizza. My hands are getting dirty anyways. "Good point." Jimin responds.

When dinner is done I wash up. I put a hoseoks hoodie on me which is like a dress and I don't bother to put pants on because it's starting to get a bit hot now. I sit on the couch normally and have my legs open a bit. (A/N: you know how guys sit with there legs open and stuff. That's how you're sitting rn. Irl that's how I sit cause how does anyone sit with their legs closed like that's so uncomfortable.) And I play a game on my phone. "Yah. Sweetie sit with your legs closed there are boys in this place." Jin scolds. I look at home blankly and spread my legs how you usually sit and get comfortable. Like I'm sorry that it's so uncomfortable to sit with my legs open. Like? "That isn't lady like." Jin scolds more. "Daddy, this is how I've been sitting all my life. I sit like a dude. It's comfortable." I politely respond back to him. "Good point...but where pants next time you do though." I nod back and Jin leaves.

●jungkook POV●

I heard jin scold y/n and I thought it was funny. I walked into the living room and I was about to walk to one of the couches until I saw y/n sitting with her legs wide open, laying down and one leg on the top of the couch. I covered my eyes because where I'm standing you can see everything. I felt something in my pants and that wasn't good. "Y/N please put pants on..."

I can't help but get a little turnd on. It's not that I like her that way but come on. You don't see that in real life everyday and this is the first time I've seen something like that in person.
This is so weird I'm going to bed.

●Your POV●

Everyone wouldn't stop Telling me to put pants on so I just got up. Brushed my teeth and went to my room. I layed in My bed and turns on TV and Netflix. I watched the lorax until I passed out.

_______________

Hope you liked this

________________