chapter 29

_________
A/N: I need to relieve stress
_________

Song listened while writing:
The One - CBX

_________

●Yoongi POV●

I just got back from a trip to see my family.
As soon as I settled in I got a call from y/n school telling me she fell unconscious at school and they told me to pick her up.

I got in my car and drove to her school.
I was worried sick. I parked in the head parking lot and ran into the school and into the schools office.

Principle: you must be one of y/N's guardians?

Me: yes I am.

She nods and leads me to the infirmary. I walk in to see y/n. Bruised and cuts all over her and one brusie on her face and a cut on her lip. The principal bids me goodbye and leaves and the nurse comes to talk to me.

Me: what happened to my angel??

Nurse: I'm afraid I don't know. But I bet she can tell you when she wakes up.

Me: what are her injuries?

Nurse: well besides the fact she looks like she's been bathed in cuts and brusies, she has a broken arm, and her legs are weak. Her sides have been damaged but not permanently.

I nod. I lift the angel up bridal style and walk her to the car and buckle her in the back seat.
As I'm driving to the hospital for her broken arm she wakes up.

●Your POV●

I was still and hurting I didn't know what to do. It felt like years until I finally woke up.
I looked around and I was in a car. I looked to see who was driving and it was indeed yoongi.

You: yoongi oppa...??

Yoongi: hey sunshine...how you feeling?

You: I'm hurting all over I think my arm is broken.

Yoongi: that's because it is..

I nod and look out the window and he u mentors a hospitals parking lot. When we get inside the doctors take us in.

Doctor: what colour cast would you like little lady?

You: black.

He nods and puts the cast on my arm. When all that's over we finally get home. I sit on the couch in silence. Yoongi sits beside me. We are home alone evacuees the others are at work.

Yoongi: do you remember what happened to you?

I nod.

Yoongi: what happened?

I sigh.

You: at the start if the day at school I went to my locker like every other day. I thought that I would be fine but on my way to my locker the group of friends I once had the my ex xiumin was in, called exo, gave me dirty looks. Everyone was staring at me. And when I opened my locker to grab my math text book a girl slammed it. She said I was a slut. And this other girl said something like I'm a whore for sleeping with xiumin and I told her he was my first and I wouldn't ever have sex again until I'm at least older. And the took me down and beat me up badly. And then when they bell rang and when I was on my way to class....xiumin came up to me and tried to apologize for everything and I told him off and he pushed me down to the ground and kicked me...

Yoongi just cried and hugged me and I cried as well as he did.

He rubbed my back and I fell asleep.

● yoongi POV ●

Y/n fell asleep in my arms and I put her to bed. It was getting late anyways and plus she doesn't have to worry about school anymore because she is getting a private tutor.

After a while the guys came in.

Jungkook: where is y/n?

Jhope: yeah where is she??

That's all they asked when they walked in and didn't see her.

Me: in bed sleeping.

Jin: yoongi it's only 10pm she's old enough to stay up this late did you put her to bed.

Me: she fell asleep in my arms crying.

They silenced.

Namjoon: what happened.

I told them everything and the fact that her arm is broken. They got really mad. But they were kinda relaxed because from today on she is getting homeschooling.

Jungkook: I'm sick of this xiumin guy. I wanna kill him.

Jin: women be necessary because I'm calling the cops on him and those girls.

Jin states as he dials the number and calls the cops.

After about 20 mins the cops have arrived and started asking us questions.
We gave them evidence and I took y/n phone to find out where these 4 people lived and they left going to arrest them. Because her brusies and cuts and cast was enough evidence to prove she was beaten.

_______________

I'm sorry it's short but I ahvw nothing else to write.

_______________