Chapter 12

•Narrator POV•
Jhope was just simply sitting on the couch watching my little pony and having Y/N snuggled up against him. After an episode ended JHope decided it was time for the both of them to go to bed. He picked Y/N up bridal style and put her to bed. Soon after he went to bed as well.

The next day Jhope went to your room and to wake you up because it was 2pm (haha 2pm) he shook you repeatedly to wake up. He knew you weren't dead because he saw you breathing. Jhope panicked told the guys and they ran to your room.
Soon after they took you to the hospital and one of the nurses to you in. "Do any of you know what happened to her?" The doctor asked concerned. "No all I know is that I gave her a pill to help with her menstrual pain and then soon after she fell asleep and now she isnt waking up." Jhope exclaimed. "Well did you read the bottle before giving her the pill?" Doctor asked. "No..." Jhope answered looking down."you must've given her sleeping pills or something. How many did you give her? Did you give her adult ones, kid ones, if it was adult did you give her half a pill or a full pill?" The doctor asked Jhope questions. "I gave her adult I'm pretty sure because it was a bigger bottle and it was a full one." Jhope answered nervously. "For a kid a full adult pill is 2 technically she won't wake up in less then 2 days unless we force her to wake up which will take a while."

The boys took the option for them to wake her up forcefully. Hours later they told the "parents" (Jin and Namjoon) to come and see her first. "How are you feel munchkin?" Jin says kissing your forehead and tucking your hair behind your ear. "I'm feeling kinda crappy. Still bleeding lucifers water fall and cramping making me feel worse." You answer with a smile. "Well we are taking you home now so come on." Namjoon says and then they take you home with the boys.

~~~~

•your POV•
Finally awake and I'm finally home. Soon after I was with Jungkook and Jhope watching Harry Potter.

~~~

•Jins POV•

Me and Namjoon haven't had any contact with each other for the past few days. And I'm sick of it. So I'm going to take matters into my own hands. I walk over to Namjoon and I whisper in his ear "baby I need you..." I saw as I suddenly grab his crotch. He moans and I take him to our room and lock the door. He pushes me onto the bed and he takes my pants off. "I see what game your playing but I'm going to win." He says as he rubs my clothed crotch. I moan. "I know you want me so beg for it!" "Namjo---" "What's my name?" He says as he stops rubbing my dick. "D-Daddy please..." I beg. "Please what?!" He slaps my thigh. "DADDY PLEASE FUCK ME!" I yell begging for him. "Oh I'll fuck you all right, make sure you scream my name making everyone know I make you feel this way. I'll fuck you so fucking hard that you won't be able to walk after. Now turn over on your stomach slut!" He says as he slaps both thighs at the same time. I turn over and he squeezes my ass. "This ass is mine, you got that?!" I then slaps my ass and I yelp. "Yes daddy!" He takes my underwear off and without warning, rams into me. "FUCK" I yell. "Your so tight Jin!" He continues slamming into me. He then turns me over managing to keep his dick inside of me. As he pounds into my ass he strokes my dick really fast. "I'm cumming daddy!!" I moan and scream. "Me too, Cum for daddy" after that we both came really hard and we cuddled under the sheets. "I love you Namjoon." "I love you too Jin."

~~~~~
•Suga POV•

The fuck did I just a witness?!

*****************************************************
I hope you enjoyed this one with a little NamJin smut lol.