Chapter 35

●Your POV●

I wake up in my hotel room bed. Jin sitting at the edge of my bed beside me.

"H-hey.." Jin looks at me.

"I put bandages on your wrists Angel."

I nod, I just want to go home. "You don't have to go to the concert with us tomorrow you can stay in the hotel." I look at him. "I want to go with you guys." Jin nods his head.

He lays beside me and hugs me. "I will never let that happen to you again...okay?"

"Okay." I fall asleep again.

●Jin POV●

After she falls asleep I get up from her bed and walk to my room.

I see namjoon sitting in a Tshirt and boxers in bed. He looks at me as a shut the door.

"Hey, how is the munchkin?" Lay with him in bed and cuddle him.

"She's okay. I put bandages on her wrists." He kisses my forehead. "I don't want that to happen to her ever again..." "neither do I namjoon."

I suddenly here a scream and our hotel room door, it's jimin. "Guys y/n is screaming and crying in her sleep I don't know what to do. I can't wake her up."

Me and namjoon jump out of bed and everyone is trying to wake her up.

●Your POV●

I can't remember anything but the last thing i remember is waking up with everyone shaking me. I'm crying. I can't stop.

After a while I got up and walked over to Jin and namjoons room.

"Hey..." the look over too me. I jump on their bed and lay down with them.

"How are you feeling munchkin?" I look over at namjoon.

"I'm not feeling too good. I just wanna cuddle with my dads" they smile and cuddle me from both sides as we finally drift to sleep.

When we wake up the sun is blinding me.
I get up from in between my dad's and wall out of the room.

I go to my room and into the bathroom to change my clothes and brush my teeth.

I grab my bag and wait in the lounge of our hotel rooms for the guys to wake up and get ready.

After about an hour we are already to leave and go to Tokyo for they boys to perform.

_____

I'm sorry this is short I have a bit of writers block ~