Chapter 17

●Jimin POV●

I was the only band member in the house. I have a headache and I have to watch Y/N to make sure she doesn't do anything.
I'm watching TV and all of a sudden I hear a loud thud. I get up from the couch and bolt to Y/N's room. I kick the door down and see Y/N laying on the floor. I check her arms only to see scars and scabs. I pick he up bridal style and rush to the hospital.

●Your POV●

Where am I? All I see is darkness. I should be eaten something. I shouldn't have slept in.
I wake up slowly only to see Jimin beside me.
"why am I here?" I ask in a low whisper.
"You collapsed because you didn't eat." Jimin answered.
I sat in the hospital bed. The nurse cam in and said I could go home. I got dressed. Jimin and I went home.

*next day*

It was Sunday morning. I didn't sleep in. I woke up at 7am. I got up, put my hair messy bun, walked out to the lounge and sat on the couch. "How are you feeling?" Asked a voice coming from behind me. It was Yoongi.

"I'm fine"

"That's good. Eat breakfast please."

I did and I felt much better.

●Yoongi's POV●

Y/N is acting really strange this morning. I understand she hasn't eaten and went to the hospital because of it. But, tomorrow she should stay home. She's been through alot and she needs a break.

●Your POV●

Yoongi was talking out loud and I heard what he was saying. I'm staying home tomorrow. But he isn't my parent so....Oh yeah he is also my guardian. The guys woke up and we were all watching an anime on Netflix. Out of no where I started crying and no one heard. I fell asleep in between Jin and Namjoon.

I hope everything is okay.

___________________

________

I hope you liked this.