chapter 27

___________________

A/N: I feel depressed as fuck so imma wrote a chapter.

___________________

Song listened while writing:
Outro: wings by BTS

___________________

●Your POV●

I hug jhope tight. Crying a little. He pulls back and looks at me. Putting his two fingers under my cheeks. "You're so beautiful little angel."
I blush dark red. "Hobi oppa, can I borrow a hoodie and your sweats. I'm cold." I ask hugging myself. "Of course!" He leaves and come back with a big huge hoodie that's navy blue and black sweats. He leaves again so I can change. I put them on and my combat socks. Leaving my hair down. I grab my phone and put it in the pocket of the sweats.
I walk out to the living room and sit beside hoseok one the couch.
We watch TV whole the others are out and he cuddles me. We fall asleep.

●jungkook POV●

"Yah! We almost home??" I yell in the van."child shut the fuck up!" Jimin yells. "Don't swear!" Jin scolds. "We are almost home" namjoon adds.
When we get home we put our stuff down and when I was about to go to the couch y/n and hoseok are sleeping together.
"What's wrong Kookie?" Everyone looks on the couch.
"I guess he asked her out...finally...he seemed to be suffering." Namjoon stated calmly.
I choke. "Dating??" Jin and Namjoon nod.
"No one told me this" Tae added to this.
"They're do look cute though..." jimin said.
I didn't know how to react this is so sudden but it's their decision. And jimin hyung is right, theyre adorable.

●Your POV●

After a while I wake up in hoseoks arms.
I smile to myself. My thought interrupted by Tae. "Someone's awake." "Oh hush hyung" He chuckles at me and I get up replacing me with a pillow and putting it in hoseoks arms. "Gah he's so cute when he sleeps..." I think. "Did I just hear that?" Jimin speaks up. "Omo did I sya that out loud?!" "Indeed you did" I blush dark red in embarrassment and hit jimin in the arm. "Yah! What was that for you baboon?!" "Indeed no baboon. You're eyes ready to go somewhere? They got bags." Jungkook fell off his chair laughing his ass off and Taehyung was legit dying. Namjoon walked in looking confused. Jin was in the shower and didn't hear shit. Yoongi is not there yah that's sad.
"I wouldn't be talking. You got blood on your pants." He says straight faced. I look down to see blood dripping a bit down my leg and I start to cry in embarrassment. "AH, I'm sorry I'll go to the store and but you stuff. Jungkook, Tae come with."they run out with jimin and Namjoon walks to me. "You okay? Need new pants?" "Dad.. these are hobis pants..." He looks shocked. He lifts me up and takes me to the washroom. "I got this. Please don't feel uncomfortable take your pants and underwear off." "What?!" "I'll close my eyes all you have to do is put them in my hands." He closes his eyes and puts his hands out. I take them off and hand the to him. Thankful this hoodie of hoseoks is like a dress. "You can open your eyes." "Okay I'll cleans these in the kitchen sink and wash them in the machines in the laundry room. You have a nice warm bath, okay?" I nod he smiles and shuts the door. And I have my bath.

As I sit in the tub I'm thinking of what jhope will think. Will he be mad if he fines out that I bled threw his sweats? But also, would he really care? Since me going threw this is normal. And I completely forgot that I was starting my week today? Aish I'm so forgetful.

After my bath I grabbed hobis hoodie and wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room.

I put his hoodie on my bed and I put on his hoodie again, putting on my own baggy sweats (I obviously put lady things on/in my body and what not. I'm not that stupid) and I dried MY hair putting it in a bun and grabbing my plush and laying in my bed. I was watching idubbbz bad unboxing until Tae, chimchim, and Kookie came in. They gave me snack and put they lady products they bought me on my desk.
"Thank you guys." The kiss me on the forehead one by one and leave. I eat some snack and then put lots of them away (they bought like at least 50 snacks like lmao) in my candy drawer. I fell asleep watching bad unboxing.

●Namjoon POV●

I was still washing the blood out of the panties and jhopes sweats. I feel bad for my poor munchkin. But it's normal.
Jin comes up beside me.
"Babe what are you doing?" "Y/N's aunt made an unexpected visit. And bled threw her panties and jhopes sweats." Jin nods. "She is sleeping in her room by the way. I went to Check on her." I nod. "I'm considering taking her out of school." "Why?" "What if she gets bullied? I don't want that. We can get her a private teacher. Plus we have a concert next week and we have to go and fly there Saturday which is in two days." He nods. "Going to London right?" "Yep." I finally got the blood out and put it in the washing machine. Hoseok woke up.
"Where is angel????!?!"
"Calm down she went to bed."
"What happened?"
"Y/N had an unexpected period and bled through her underwear and your sweat pants."
He make sand O shape with his mouth. "I'm not mad to be honest. It's normal. I'm gunna go see her." He gets up and walks towards her room. Today was exhausting.

●jhope POV●

I went to y/N's room and say her fast asleep. With some guy opening boxes on her laptop. I stood and watched and laughed for a bit but I turned it off and put her laptop on her desk beside the lady products. I say beside her and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight angel. I love you."

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed this late night update lmao.

___________________________