Chapter 8

I don't need authors note.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Y/N POV•

Ugh I get up from my bed as yesterday was very long. I'm in my pikachu onsie that's baggy as h-e double hockey sticks. Well I grab my stuffed seal and walk out of the room. I fine everyone awake. "AWW SHES SO CUTE!!!!" Jungkook shouts and then squeals. "Kookie your making my ears bleed." Says Namjoon covering his ears. I try and make a cute face. Jungkook flipped out and so did Taehyung oppa, Jimin oppa and Jhope oppa. they group hugged me. "Guys stop." I say angry but also blushing. "Are you okay?" Asked a concerned Jimin. "I'm fine. I'm gonna go for a walk" I get to my room and change into Namjoons hoodie and my black ripped skinny jeans with my red converse and put my long dyed red hair in a pony tail. Put music in my ears and walk out of the house. As I walk down the path in the park the sun is going down. I sit on the nearest bench and close my eyes listening to Exo's Love Love Love (A/N: such a good song!) I feel hands touch my shoulders and then one hand cups my mouth and the other stuffs their hand up my shirt and squeezing my slightly non existent boobs. The person drags me to an abandoned area thing and rips my pants off but before the person put a blind fold on me. I was scared. Is this it....? After 2 hours I got attacked I was walking home in my underwear, red converse and NamJoons hoodie and bruises some cuts here and there and I was crying...luckily the person didn't steal my phone. I walked in the dorm and cried as I shut the door and locked it. I walked in farther to find only Jhope in the dorm. "JHOPE!!" I shout crying as I collapse to the floor. "Oh my god are you okay?! What happened?!?! Where are your-- oh my god you got raped?!?!?!" Jhope cries and hugs me tight. "I'll run a bath for you munchkin come on." He carries me bridal style to my room and helps me take my clothes off. He closed his eyes when I was undressed and wrapped a towel around me. He walks me to the hot bath with bubbles so he can help me get cleaned but not see anything he isn't supposed to see. After my bath I put on my ToToro onsie (A/N: all of the onesies are the ones That are shorts and short sleeved.) he puts bandages on me and we watch a movie on Netflix.

•JHope's POV•

I was so sad when I saw her like that but I'm so glad she was able to come home and I cleaned her up and treated her wounds. I texted the others this and they were worried so much they came back from shopping for new clothes for Y/N and groceries. I put her to bed and I cuddled with her. She's an angel, at her age she shouldn't be going threw these things.

•Next Day•

•Y/N POV•
I texted Y/F/N and wanted her to come over but she was busy with school. Yeah she goes to school and I'm home schooled I guess. The fans stopped hating on me and they all love me. They keep asking me when BTS are getting individual instagrams, I can't answer that heh.

~~~~
•Namjoon POV•
"I want my daughter back!!" Y/Ns birth mom said because she found where she lived. "No she's my daughter now. You were nothing to her. She's glad to have me and Jin and the guys in her life. She doesn't need you!" I shouted. "We will call the cops!!" She was almost interrupted by someone."you're not my mom and you're not my dad!! My family is Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Jhope, Jungkook V and suga!! Not you pathetic examples of parents!" I slam the door and lock it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed it !!