Chapter 31

_______________________

Okay so like I've been really busy so sorry for the huge delay on this chapter.
________________________

Song listened while writing:
EXO - CBX - Ka - CHING

___________________________

●Your POV●

This morning I woke up not in the best mood. I got up. Put my hair in a messy ass bun and walked out in just my hoodie and underwear. What do they care. I live here. I'm in the safety of my own house. If that can walk around in towels I and boxers i can walk around in my underwear.
I walk sleeply to the living room and everyone was not in there. Today is their day off and wait...I look at the time and it's only 7am. They're usually sleeping.
I shrug and turn on the wii and put Netflix on and start to watch boys over flowers (It's on Netflix like no joke). After like 3 episodes which was 3 hours (because each episode is an hour long and 4 minutes each) I heard foot steps coming towards me. And they sat beside me. I looked over and it was Jungkook. "Why aren't you wearing pants?" I got a bit ticked off "why does it matter? Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't get comfortable. I'm in the safety of my own home what's it to you?" He looked shocked and didn't answer. Instead he just looked back at the TV. "Yeah that's right." After like 3 mins of silence he answered. "Because it's provocative." "So you're telling me it turns you on when I wear my panties around the house?!" "Keep it down you'll wake them up." "I already heard everything." We heard a voice and looked back and say jimin. "Jungkook I hope you realize she has a boyfriend living with us. And he is our fellow group member and I don't think he is scared to beat your face in if he heard you say that." Jimin says as he grabs something out of the fridge. "Sorry." Jungkook responds.

Everyone finally wakes up.
I get up and go to change.
I put my usual eye makeup and winged eyeliner on and I keep my hair down but curl the ends.i put on black ripped skinny jeans my black socks and taes red sweater (the one he wore in the V app broadcast.) And walk out back to the living room. "Gah my angel looks so pretty as always." Hoseok says basically squeezing yhe life out of me. "Jung hoseok you're squeezing meee" He let's go. "Sorry angel" and he pats my head. "Guy's I'm going to see someone." They say ok and I put my white converse on and go out.
I start walking. I end up at the park and I sit at a nearby bench. The park is empty. The cherry blossoms falling from the he tree as the wind blows. "Hey.." I looked beside me and it was chanyeol. "What..?"

Chanyeol: I'm sorry..

You: for what?

Chanyeol: not being there for you..

You: it's fine but don't leave me Okay? I have no friends...

Chanyeol: I couldn't be there because xiumin told us to hate you. But we will never leave you. We promise.

You: okay...

Chanyeol: xiumin is a bitch.

You: I know. I gotta go tho. I'll text you when I get home.

Chnayeol: okay cya.

I get up and make my way home.
Once I get home I open the door to smell kimchi. I walk to the table and sit down before everyone else and start eating my kimchi.

Jimin: holy fuck you scared me where did you come from??

You: I just got back from going for a walk. I smelt kimchi and now I'm eating.

Jimin nods and sits beside me and starts eating.
Everyone sits down to eat. Hoseok sits on the other side of me and Jungkook sits infront of me. He keeps staring at me. I try to ignore but once I finished my food I put my things in the sink and go to my room.
I plop on my bed and a few minutes later hoseok walks in.

Jhope: hey

You: hey

Hoseok lays beside me on my bed with me and we start talking.

Jhope: jungkook keeps staring at you...

You: yeah...that I've noticed but one time when I didn't wear pants he told me he gets hard when I don't wear pants....jimin walked in and told jungkook that if you found out you wouldn't be scared to beat his face in.

Jhope: I won't be scared to. But I don't blame him. You're so beautiful.

Jhope kisses me on the lips softly and I kiss him back. He pulls away slowly and looks into my eyes....his eyes are beautiful and filled with love..."I love you Hoseok.." "I love you too y/n..." Jhope cuddles me and we fall asleep

____________

Next morning
●Jimin POV●
_____________

I wake up so I can get dressed and ready for my dance practice. But when I walk by y/n room I see jhope cuddling y/n and I kinda get this strange feeling...I think I'm jealous....but I simply can't be this is ridiculous
I shake my head and get to dance practice.
I walk by some people and fans come to see me.

Fan: do you still live with that ugly girl?

Fan 2: yeah you should kick her out she is such a slut.

Me: hey don't talk about out angel like that. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us and you aren't true fans if you don't know how important she is to us.

I walk into the dance studio.

Why are fans so brutal.

____

Your POV

____

I wake up and Jhope is gone.
I get up and see jhope making breakfast in the kitchen. "Hey" I say as I wrapped my arms around him. "Hey angel. Would you like some pancakes?" "Sure" He takes a plate of pancakes drenched in syrup and put it on the table. I walk and sit and start to dig in.
Jimin come brushing through the door looking really mad.

You: you okay jimin.

Jimin: no I'm not fans won't stop talking shit about you.

You: what do they say....

Jimin: I'm not telling you I don't want to dwell on it.

I finish my plate. I walk to my bathroom. And wash up and get dress in comfy clothes and sit in my bed.

I want to know what they say about me...

___________

Sorry for long delay. Hope you enjoyed this