Chapter 25

A/N: trying to make this one really long for you.

_____________________

Song listened while writing:
21st century girl -BTS

_____________________

(Gunna be your POV)

___

I was just sitting in bed and I really wanted something to eat so I took my water thingy I'm attached to and walked with it to the living room. (A/N: Every chapter will be different some days I'll change things up I hope that's okay) jin was making something. "What are you doing up??" Looking at me with concern."I j-just wanted t-to eat...." I'm struggling to talk for some reason and I'm just suddenly depressed and start crying for no reason. Jin stops cutting something and hugs my tiny slim self. "Sweetie it's okay. Go sit with hoseok and Taehyung okay?" I nodded and slowly walked over to them. I cried harder and detached myself off this thing. And sat in between Hoseok and Tae. Hoseok put a huge blanket over all three of us. They both cuddled me. I fell halt a sleep still hearing what was going on they started talking about stupid stuff. Jin called us for dinner. Hoseok and Taehyung got up but hoseok wrapped me in a fuzzy blanket, picked me up send held me. He sat in a chair and put me on his lap. I could tell I looked sick and lifeless. I was cold and pale. My lips were a slight purple.
Hoseok took some of the pasta on a fork and put it up to my mouth. He fed me like a baby. He ate using the same fork. I didn't care. "Y/N how're you feeling" yoongi asking. "L-like crap.." struggling to let out words. Almost shivering in hoseoks arms ad started crying a little because I was so cold it kinda hurt. Jungkook was beside emergency and hoseok and wiped my tears. "I'm f-full.."hoseok nods now only eating for himself I fall half asleep again in his arms. They start talking I listen..

Jin: shes an angel when she's sleeping...

Namjoon: shes an angel no matter what...

Jimin: I just want her to get better..

Jungkook: look all of us do...but if we just wait for her to get better and not take care of her like hobi just did, she isn't gunna feel better anytime soon.

Taehyung: he's right...we need to help her..

Hoseok: well I'm done eating. Thank you jin for the pasta.

Hobi walks to the couch, he lays on his back with me laying on his chest...Running his fingers through my hair...
He whispers in my ear..

Hoseok: I love you, angel...~

And kisses my forehead.

I wake up after a while feeling a lot better.
"Eep why am I wrapped in a makeshift cocoon?"
Hoseok looks at me in surprise.
"Feeling better?" Asks.
"Yeah. Get me out of this cocoon." He unwraps me and I get up and look over at the dinner table everyone looking at me.

You: what?

Jin: you just instantly got better...

You: *wiggles my fingers* magic.

They chuckle. I go to my room and grab my phone and come back. I sit on the bean bag chair. Which I love. And I stare at hobi for a while...he looks at me and I blush..and look at my phone.

You: I'm gunna got for a walk.

They all say on and I walk to xiumins house and I knocked....no answer....I walked in and the door was unlocked.
I walked and and it was quite. I walked up to xiumins room and it was half open. I peeked on and saw him and some guy fucking I ran away and shut his front door running home crying. I regret leaving the house. I walked in the dorm I slammed the door and sat on the floor at the door crying.