Chapter 2

A/N: This is what your room looks like. Enjoy your story !!!
************************************
Your POV*

The next morning I was awake at 6:28am and I was dressed and ready for the day. Everyone was already awake. "Morning angel!" Jhope said hugging me and making me blush as read as a tomato. My phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey, Y/N can I come over I don't know where you are since you told me you ran away, where do you live now?!" Y/F/N asked whisper shouting. "*insert address here* but you'll have to meet my roommates too..." I said worried. "That's fine I'll be there in seconds, literally. BYE!!" She hung up. "Who was that?" Asked V. "My sister aka my bffl, Y/F/N." I said almost interrupted by a knock at he door. "Everyone go in the living room. " I said. I opened the door. "Y/F/N!" I shouted hugging her. "Hey! You what's with all the shoes on the floor?" She said walking in. "Stop right there! You need to meet my roommates first. GUYS!!" I shouted. The boys came over to us. Y/F/N was so shocked. "Hi I'm Y/F/N.." She said shyly.

During when we were all hanging out Y/F/N and the guys traded numbers. "I have to go now! It was nice seeing all of you in person. And it was nice to see you happy Y/N!" Y/F/N said smiling. She then left. Jin has been staring at me a lot lately. I don't mind..

**2 Months Later**

It's been 2 months since I started living with BTS. And I'm starting to like Jin a lot. He's like a big brother to me but I like him more than that. I mean he is one of my biases and all.

Namjoon's POV*

Y/N has been here for two months and it's been great. But soon we need to have a comeback and I don't know what to do and in 5 days we have an interview....I think it's time to introduce her to the fans. And also I've decided that I myself should adopt her...she needs a dad in her life besides the one she won't see. And I feel dad like around her.
I want to protect her.

Your POV*

I was tired. Everyone was sleeping. Jin was in his room and I locked my door. And I looked on my social media. And saw that people were bullying me again. I couldn't take it and well I did it again. I tended to my new wounds and got ready for bed and went to sleep. Hoping tomorrow will be better for me.

*************************************
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this kinda short chapter!!