Chapter 9

Sorry it has been awhile I hope you enjoy!
************************************
•Your POV•
It has been a few hours since my birth parents came to the dorm. I don't want them to come back here. If they called the cops who cares they didn't steal me. They found me and one of them adopted me.
I got up and went to change out of my pyjamas that I have been in most of the day and changed into my cutest out fit. (A/N: outfit in photo^^) when I was done I put my shoes on grabbed my phone, put in my earbuds and walked it side listening to monster by Exo. I closed the door and walked down the street to the park. I followed the path that led me to my tree house and after I got in I was in my own world.

*************
•Your POV•
When I was in my tree house listening to my music
clearing my head. more hate was going to start again and i knew it.

~~

As I walked in the door everyone looked at me and everyone was there but Jungkook.

Jin: Y/N.
Me: yes?
Rapmon: I posted a long paragraph about how the fans should stop hatting on you.
Me: and?
Suga: we dont know what the fans will think so please dont be surprised if you get more hate.
Me: ok thanks.

I say as I walk to my room and shut the door plopping onto my bed. My phone was buzzing like crazy and when I looked at it I was getting hate from fans left and right.
Fan 1: i bet she got them to say that
Fan 2: so pathetic shed do that to them
Fan 3: she should fucking kill herself
It continued for hours I was hurt and broken I didn't know what to do. So I put my pj's

(^^^^ pj's ur wearing) turned off my phone and cried

(^^^^ pj's ur wearing) turned off my phone and cried. After crying it became soft weeping and I fell asleep.

~~~~~
(Next morning)
I woke up eyes red and swollen. I didn't give a shit. I grabbed my phone to see more hate. The fans even found my phone number and are texting me death threats. So I just held back the tears and walked out of my room to the living room and layer down on the couch crying. I felt someone watching me and then I felt a body lay down behind me and then cuddle me.

Me: whose t-this?
Rapmon: you're father.

I then turn around to see namjoon appa and cuddle against him crying.
I then stopped and got up.

Me: namjoon I don't know what I'd do with a father like you..
Rapmon: listen it's ok *hugs* me and the guys have to go to practice, for now cuddle with your penguin, D.O.
Me: how did you know I have a penguin named D.O?!
Rapmon: I know everything

After that he left with the guys and locked the door.
I got more hate and I just couldn't do it so I went to the bathroom and I locked the door. I turned on the bathtub water, Got undressed, grabbed a blade and cut really deep all over my arm. The sight of blood caused me to faint and I landed in the water.

~~~
•Namjoon POV•
We got home and opened the door. Erika wasn't in the living room or kitchen so I assumed she'd be in her room. So I went to walk to her room until I heated water running and water coming out from under the bathroom door. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I soon realized that the water had a tiny of red in it and now I was scared.
Me: GUYS HELP ME UNLOCK THE DOOR!!
The boys ran and Suga broke down the door. Jungkook turned the water off.
Jungkook: guys Y/N I think she committed s-suicide....
I wasn't going to let this happen. She was ugh at least she could've done this with clothes on. I picked her up and put my hoodie on her and we drove her to the hospital. The nurses saw and took her to the ER. We were really scared of what was going to happen....

**********************************************
Sorry I took years to updated and sorry for the bad chapter.