Chapter 34

●Your POV●

I wake up tied to a chair in a dark room. I'm scared but I'm just glad I'm not naked.

After a few minutes of sitting alone. A light turns on above me.

In front of me i see a figure of a man.

He comes closer. When he gets closer he looks awfully familiar.

"So you're the kid of BTS, huh?" I nod.

He unties me slowly, "I'm Jackson Wang of got7 if you don't already know." That's why he was so familiar.

"Why did you take me...?" I chuckles.

"I took you because you've gained bts so much fame. Without you they will lose their fans and GOT7 will be more popular again." I look at him confused.

"They didn't gain fans right away....i got hate for a long time before their fans started to grow to like me...bts didn't adopt me for fame. They adopted me because I wanted to get out of my house. I wasn't safe at home. I bumped into Namjoon on the street and that's how it came to be." Jackson chuckled again. He grabbed my wrist and I walked up stairs.

When we got up stairs I entered a living room and saw got7.

"So this is the kid?" I knew him. Bambam.

"Yeah I'm the kid. Now take me back." Jackson laughs.

"You're not leaving young lady." I look at him. I walk out, at least try to.

Someone grabs my wrist. I look back and it's Jinyoung. "You're staying with us missy." I sit down on the ground.

After a while they get bored and do their own things. I take this time to go to an empty room and call namjoon.

Me: hello?!

Namjoon; y/n where are you?!

Me: this is going to sound crazy but Got7 kidnapped me.

Namjoon: they live around here I know where their house is. We are cancelling the rest of the concert to go get you.

We say goodbye and I hang up the phone.

●Namjoon POV●

"Who was that?" I look at jin. "It was y/n. Got7 kidnapped her."

They get ready with me to leave and drive off to the got7 dorm.

We arrive at the dorm and we slowly get out.

When we get to the door I try and see if the door is unlocked. To my surprise it's not.

I slowly and quietly open the door. "Guys only come in unless someone starts shouting." They guys nod and I walk in.

When walk in I walk as quietly as possible.
"Namjoon what the hell are you doing here?!"
Jackson shouts at me. "DAD!!" Y/n runs to me and hugs me. "Getting my daughter back what the fuck do you think Wang? Why the hell did you take her?!" Jackson laughs. "We took her because you guys are gaining all the fame. So I thought, if we take her and hold her captive your fans will think what we thought and not be fans of you anymore." I find that funny so I laugh. "We didn't take her off the streets for fame and money. I found her and took her in and me and jin adopted her." He looks at me with a serious face, "we love her as if she was our own. Now this was stupid. I'm leaving." I go towards the door and y/n's hand is yanked out of mine. "HELP!!" Y/N  screams.

The guys run in. Jhope runs in faster than I've ever seen him run, he grabs her out of Jackson's arms. "You will NOT touch our Angel EVER again!!" And her runs out with her in our arms. The rest of us following behind. I just the door and run back into the van.

●Your POV●

As soon as I get in the van on jhopes lap I start crying.

"Are you okay" he asks. I shake my head showing my wrists that are scarred from the rope.

"I can't believe they did that. We will never leave you out of our sight again" jhope says as I drift to sleep.