Chapter 10

Okay random photo up there that is relatable^^^
*******************
•Narrator POV•
BTS was waiting for the doctors to tell them they were able to go to see Y/N they were hugging each other. Jhope was moving so frantically, Jin was crying with V, Jungkook fell asleep from crying with Suga, and jimin was walking back and forth. While Rapmon was keeping himself calm by playing games on his phone feeling sick to his stomach.
Doctor: you guys can see her now.
The jumped and walked to the room. And saw Y/N awake on the hospital bed.

Y/N: Hey guys
Jungkook: are you okay?!
Y/N: yes I'm fine..
Jin: why did you do that.....?
Y/N: because I couldn't take the hate from the fans...
Suga: you cut really deep you know...you have stitches right??
Y/N: *shows arm* yeah
Rapmon: please never do that again ever!
Y/N: I promise namjoon.
Doctor: Ms.Y/N you can get your clothes on and go home now.
Y/N: ok.
~
•Your POV•
I got up and grabbed a hoodie of namjoons that I apparently came to the hospital with but I had no pants or under wear or even a bra with me. Luckily namjoon is huge so it was like a long dress. When I was done I got home with the guys.
~~~
*Hours later*
Jungkook and I were on the couch watching some cartoons eating popcorn until Jin told us it was dinner time so everyone went to the dinner table to eat jins cooking.

Jin: so Erika...you haven't been doing your online schooling lately haven't you?
Me: *gulps* n-no
Jin: you need to start okay? You need to learn.
Me: I understand.
Suga: soooo um when's our next tour?
Rapmon: our next tour starts next week on Friday.

After they told me I was allowed to go with them I was excited. They also explained to me that I will be watching from back stage and not in the crowd so no fans can hurt me. I started to get nervous.
After dinner I got ready for bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow is a new day. I'm going to also try and ignore the fans that hurt me.

(Next Morning)
I wake up to people talking so I walk out of my room slowly and hear Namjoon and Jin talking...

Namjoon: you know the guys and Y/N are gonna have to know we're a couple sooner or later right?
Jin: yes I do we have to tell them today sweetie.
Namjoon: that means you have to adopt Y/N as well. I know you two had a past but forget about it you two are past that.
Jin: I know that already and I'm fine to be the motherly father of Y/N
Namjoon: never say that again that was weird.

I then walk over to them.

Me: I'm having another parent?! You two are dating?!?!
They looked shocked and
Namjoon: yes and yes.
Me: I'm so happy I can't wait!!!

Later on everyone woke up and they told the guys. I'm so happy NamJin is finally real!!

*******************************************
Sorry this chapter kinda sucks lol. Have some pre debut Jin.

 Have some pre debut Jin